Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
Sun Tzulander the Philomodel is ready to pose and possibly bite, scratch, gouge or fall over when turning left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
I hope my team is ok with me trying to out-bad Munki. Not intentionally, I just have no clue what I'm doing, in life or otherwise.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

SynthOrange posted:

Whats this? People are coordinating? Ridiculous!

I love that our team hasn't given a solitary about talking to each other yet.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

goatface posted:

FINE. I have destroyed my fighter to fit your whims.

Don't give in to the haters, be the beautiful and crippled butterfly you ache to be.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

I love that I was just sort of hanging out in the fight and then died. Yay for terrible builds.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

I don't know about the rest of my team, but I am pleased to be absolutely useless in a fight.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

I... what?

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

I like to think I was instrumental in us winning that fight. RIP left hand.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

Sun Tzulander is a lover, not a fighter.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

I'm pretty sure I'll never get a kill, but I don't care if Sun just keeps throwing enemies so hard they just shatter.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

I stand undefeated at being the worst, at least I made money off this round.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

:allears:

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

I refuse the blood of your covenant, AJ_Impy. Sun Tzulander is a pacifist. That punches through bones, apparently.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

On paper, Sun Tzulander is our teams most skilled combatant.

On paper.

He is lvl 8 Armor and he's naked

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

:stonk:

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

Ramc posted:

What is going on here.

I wanted to see if it'd make any real difference. It didn't.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

Sweet jebus. :stonk:

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

Sun Tzulander may be more useless than a dead hedgehog, but at least he's got some nice kicks.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

AJ_Impy posted:

I refuse to acknowledge any virtue or value until it kills someone. :colbert:

Don't hate cuz he pretty~

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

Pickled Tink posted:

Abominable wanted to teach Sun Tzulander how to bite properly. He bit off Krog's eyelid, so she bit off his arm.

That was p. amazing, I was dead worried I was going to break my streak of being useless until that happened.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

I love that a dude (thing?) named Stumpy lopped off both SunTzu's legs. That's dedication.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

I love how we're basically jobbers in this whole tournament. Need to look good? Fight This Bites tonight!

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

If we're sharing pro builds, here's clearly the top build of this tournament:

Sun Tzulander the Philomodel, a male Elf fighter.

This fighter is participating in the 1054 Armok Arena League tournament as a member of This Bites.

He has the following equipment.
Leather Cap
Silver Mail Shirt
Copper Mail Shirt
Copper Leggings
Silver Gauntlets
Platinum Low Boots

He has the following skills.
Level 6 Fighting (Talented)
Level 1 Spear (Novice)
Level 5 Wrestling (Proficient)
Level 9 Striking (Professional)
Level 2 Biting (Adequate)
Level 5 Dodging (Proficient)
Level 1 Shield (Novice)
Level 9 Armor (Professional)
Level 3 Kicking (Competent)

Sun Tzulander the Philomodel has 8.5 points currently available to spend.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

Captaindirtnap posted:

Holy crap. No wonder the poor bastard never earned a name. That elf had twice his body weight in armor.

Slade gauntlets all over again.

Nah man it's cool, he's got 9 armor skill :downs:

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

ZeeToo posted:

I was thinking a nice little 4v4 here.

Sun Tzulander and his three clones vs, oh, say, James LargeSausage, Chaz Steadyfist, In like Flynn and Dusseldwarf

poo poo yeah, that'll be hilarious.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

Sun Tzulander of This Bites is sure to lose, but will go in anyway!

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

It's good to have goals!

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

I'm amazed that even in that huge scrum, Sun Tzulander managed sweet fuckall.

I sure know how to build 'em!

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

Spermy Smurf posted:

Wait a minute. Is Sun Tzu Elf #4? Is there another elf in the list alphabetically lower than Sun Tzu?

Elf 4 punches Werewolf 2 in the upper body with his left hand and the injured part collapses!
An artery has been opened by the attack!
Werewolf 2 has been struck down.

Oh no, my losing streak!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

It would take everyone being zombies for me to get a kill.