Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Bo is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

GreyPowerVan posted:

How the gently caress are you biting with a broken neck and spine :eng99:

Diamond Bo don't let a little quadriparesis get him down, man

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Bo did something. Good.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

TCWD is a glass cannon team. Fights against them to be very one sided, one way or another.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Space teams evenly around the base of the pyramid, pour lava on top, see who survives.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Spermy Smurf posted:

I am still tempted to just run them and post the results. No writeup, no pics, just a "The Petting Zoo wins 4-0"

Just one post with the next 3 rounds of fights all done like that.

I got the monkey blood, now there's some ending I can't get in the game. I'm seriously gonna need to look it up.

I wouldn't object. Maybe go halfway, and just do a short summary?

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

What are the current kill rankings, anyway?

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

I have no idea why Bo has been so deadly the last couple of fights. He's always been pretty consistent (when he doesn't go down like a chump in the first exchange, that is), I suppose it could just be a good run of luck.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

I vote that AJ_Impy gets the slot, then.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Spermy Smurf posted:

Congrats to Coward and his fighter Bad Munki.

:perfect:

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Here's Bo of TCWD

He has the following equipment.
Steel Short Sword
Oak Wood Shield
Iron Cap
Iron Mail Shirt
Leather Leggings
Iron Gauntlets
Leather High Boots

He has the following skills.
Level 1 Fighting (Novice)
Level 7 Sword (Adept)
Level 4 Dodging (Skilled)
Level 9 Shield (Professional)
Level 3 Armor (Competent)
Level 1 Misc. Object (Novice)

He ended up being pretty effective. After going for an initial mostly-glass cannon build, I put pretty much all his points into defense. I think his kill count came from the combination of his weapon, his fairly good defenses (making him relatively hard to kill), and his fairly low dodge (which mean that he was in the thick of things relatively longer).

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Pickled Tink posted:

There are five fights left to run and I'll try and post at least one fight a week from here on out. I know I have said I have been kind of busy, but I need to make the time for this. I'll also accept suggestions for gimmicks for the fights, but I make no promises I'll use them.

Jousting: Four single wide platforms with one an opposing contender on each side.

a flat expanse with a max height pillar in the center. On the pillar are scores of onmihostile cats/goblins/elephants/whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Turn them inside out