Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:
I was outside waiting for a pizza, did Bernie do as bad with foreign policy as someone on Facebook said?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

God DA!knit call out hillary for wamting to deport the kids during the refugee surgemonmthe border

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

Boon posted:

Uh...

I'm picturing someone literally frothing

Literally correct

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

crazy eights posted:

Hilary is garbage.

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

That google poll looked good until I saw 80% of respondents were men, which creates an issue since there is a gender gap in Bernie vs Hillary support. Alsomthe poll skews heavily young on top of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

Xelkelvos posted:

It'd be nice to see the separated demographics

Its in the link

Also y'all are pretty loving sense if you can't figure out why some women are pretty stoked for the idea of the first woman president especially when she's from the party you support

• Locked thread