Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Hillary if you don't outright say you don't want SSA privatized what the hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Cooper smells blood in the water and will bury Chaffee

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao yeah, whistleblowers go right to prison after a private trial

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

What did Hillary say about Fiorina that was a slam dunk? I missed it with the stream being down

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Philthy posted:

He already has.

My dad nearly had a stroke when I explained what he was saying on 60 Minutes. Dad is a bandwagon Republican, doesn't follow politics, will always vote R and Obama/Hillary ruined the world. He just knows Trump is his man because that is who is winning right now.

He also moved to the border of Mexico in Texas and complains that too many people don't speak English in America. Yeah.

The funny part is that the Republicans on both sides of the split will never, ever leave to form their own anything because of the big base of people who will vote straight ticket -R no matter what, all the time, at every election. If they stop being -R they are toast, so instead they're sticking around poisoning everything. That "I will vote Republican no matter what" is an attitude they're aware of and your dad is doing a lot of damage to the party right now.

• Locked thread