Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Lets' see, there's Hillary, Bernie, and two or three other guys, right? Which one of them will be the dark horse who steals the debate?

Webb might actually get a non-zero bump from the debate. Hillary's probably going to go far left in order to compete with Bernie, and O'Malley is probably going to do the same to compete with both of them, so Blue Dogs are going to be turned off from those three but attracted to Jim Webb, who'll probably play up his Reagan Democrat credentials if he bothers to show up .

Chafee will probably get a moment in the spotlight by yelling at Hllary for voting for the Iraq War, but that probably won't translate to support for himself.

Also, everybody is going to get a boost from the Biden supporters who finally give up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

fade5 posted:

Eh, O'Malley might go right with Webb on certain issues, given that

O'Malley's past record and current rhetoric are completely at odds; he definitely isn't acting "hard on crime" anymore, although he hasn't renounced his Baltimore record so he's basically odious to everyone when it comes to crime and a just-left-of-Hillary liberal on everything else

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Joementum posted:

I'm basically just shitposting during the debate because why not? But I decided to do other things with my free time than tell people that Donald Trump isn't going to be President. I've discovered that Vermont is quite nice outside in the fall.

So can we expect you to be 100% back once the winter starts

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Joementum posted:

Pro tip: skiing is tons of fun.

rats

you are the best poster

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
Chafee's clearly vomited on his shirt out of nervousness

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

A cool drat horse posted:

lmao I don't understand how anyone goes out of their way to support Hillary Clinton

She is, in fact, the second-best potential president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Jewel Repetition posted:

Is there an archive of the debate anywhere?

video: http://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2015/10/video-watch-the-full-cnn-democratic-debate/

transcript: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/10/13/the-oct-13-democratic-debate-who-said-what-and-what-it-means/

• Locked thread