Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Podium order (per CNN)

Stream will be free without a cable subscription needed -

http://go.cnn.com/?stream=cnn

quote:

“All users will be able to watch live CNN TV online and on their mobile devices without logging in … The CNN live stream will be available on CNN.com’s Home Page and across its mobile platforms,” the network announced.

CNN is being retarded about Joe Biden possibly showing up and they have an extra podium ready if he does - watch Stephen Colbert make fun of them for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBkwVvlB0cI

Current polls:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-hillary-clinton-still-leads-democratic-race/

quote:

Just days before the first Democratic candidate debate, Hillary Clinton is ahead of Bernie Sanders by 19 points in the Democratic race for the nomination nationally. Forty-six percent would vote for her. Her lead is similar to last month, but has narrowed since August. Potential candidate Vice President Joe Biden comes in third, with 16 percent, while the other candidates trail far behind.

If Biden decides not to enter the race, Clinton's lead over Sanders widens. She would have 56 percent support, compared to 32 percent for Sanders.

Clinton is still viewed as the candidate with the best chance of winning a general election. Nearly six in 10 Democratic primary voters see her as the most electable, far ahead of the other candidates in the field.

Tonight's moderator:

Somebody has issued a correction as of 01:15 on Oct 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
:laffo:

Chafeee

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
That poo poo-eating grin

Liar

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Joementum posted:

Anyone know if Hillary would be the first woman President?

lol

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Did Obama ever say "I'm a black man vote for me" during his campaign

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
HUNTING FOR THE CHINESE

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
"No"

This woman has no brain

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

paranoid randroid posted:

bernie proposes to literally murder republicans

:getin:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
She's really going to declare war on Iran, isn't she

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I cannot trust this woman

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Bernie's owning the post-debate segment here

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

yeah lol man he got a nice long interview immediately after the debate

And the CNN stream got cut immediately after his 5-minute chat

:bernget:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Zoran posted:

If O'Malley's mission in this campaign is to get his name out there for a future run or a Cabinet appointment, I think he did really well.

yeah I've liked him ever since his "we need more debates" speech a few months back

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

I think that Hillary's really pushing for the woman vote, and men think this is pandering and that women "won't fall for it" and "don't care" or will think she's "sneaky and mean" and that they "would NEVER vote for someone like that". Well guess what suckers, we women have to be sneaky and game respect game. I hope she's the slipperiest fucker who ever walked in the door and has rings with hidden poison syringes in them.

If Elizabeth Warren endorses Bernie...the Hillary collapse is going to be amazing

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Does anyone here actually believe any of the candidates on the right have a shot at winning? Against Hillary? Against Bernie?

If Trump pushes single-payer health care, I'm voting for him over Hillary

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Will women be more disappointed with Hillary's presidency than blacks were with Obama's presidency?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

ChairMaster posted:

I'm genuinely curious as to why a black person would be happy about Obama's presidency so far. As far as I can tell he's done nothing to alleviate the problems that black people face in modern America and plenty to make those problems worse.

I don't feel like an 85% approval rating doesn't mean poo poo when you consider that 90% of all people are stupid as poo poo regardless of their skin color.

We're in bad shape when blacks are satisfied with the Democratic Establishment mantra of "we'll keep you happily on welfare" vs. the Republican Establishment mantra of "we'll take away your welfare"

How about, you know, bringing everyone out of poverty?

• Locked thread