Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Anyone elses feed cutting out or is my Charter blowing up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Banks are making GBS threads their pants right now.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Hillary is showing some good points, but for the love of god shut the gently caress up and let others speak.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Poor Webb. :(

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Chaffe buried.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
its my first day be gentle

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

greatn posted:

Jim Webb looks like that Eagle muppet.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
SMOKE UP YO

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
States are loaded with money, crime is down. What else are you waiting on?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Half the states are going to be legalized and she'll still be "Well I dunno! Lets see how it plays out with the states that blah blahbspfjkaskln"

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
This chick in red with the worn out knees talking about fetishes.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I do like the narrative of "No assholes running on this side of the aisle. Group hug!".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

EugeneJ posted:

If Trump pushes single-payer health care, I'm voting for him over Hillary

He already has.

My dad nearly had a stroke when I explained what he was saying on 60 Minutes. Dad is a bandwagon Republican, doesn't follow politics, will always vote R and Obama/Hillary ruined the world. He just knows Trump is his man because that is who is winning right now.

He also moved to the border of Mexico in Texas and complains that too many people don't speak English in America. Yeah.

Philthy has issued a correction as of 15:44 on Oct 15, 2015

• Locked thread