Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Why are there four nobodies up on the stage with Bernie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Wow, Bernie's been killing it.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

gently caress you Clinton.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Bernie Sanders is extremely good

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim Webb will curse CNN until his dying day.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

Most energy: O'Malley

lol.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

All Sanders had to do was come off as a reasonable choice for president, and he crushed it. Nobody likes anyone on the Republican side, and Clinton has high unfavorables. Yesterday Sanders proved if and when Hillary falls, he's the right pick for the job.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

I expect Jim Webb to hold on, blaming his poor performance on CNN. I expect his whining to be twice as annoying next time.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

NotWearingPants posted:

Show me a study that says students have better outcomes when they work ten hours a week while attending college and then you have a point. Otherwise you are just talking bullshit to appease people who hate government spending.

Apparently people really get angry when they think someone is getting something for free that they had to pay for. Making students work 10 hours is literally meaningless and only a detriment to the students who have to do that work, but for some reason Hillary and Pick seem to be okay with it. Maybe they think Americans are convinced that a student must earn the right to education. Those Americans would be wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Does anyone here actually believe any of the candidates on the right have a shot at winning? Against Hillary? Against Bernie?

Not too long ago I would have said Bush. Now? No. Thankfully I am convinced no Republican has a shot at being president. Either Clinton will win it, or her unfavorables will lead to Bernie winning.

• Locked thread