Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
She's a teen sister. He's a stay-at-home dad. Together they solve baby crimes... before mom comes from work.

"Dammit, Lindsey, you've really done it this time! I'm up to here with your bull! And Jeff, why would you encourage her? Both of you, hand me your badge and gun."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

It's called "Castle"

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

DeepQantas posted:

It's called "Castle"
lol

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

google THIS

she is an optimistic rookie detective straight out of the academy. he is lucifer, lord of darkness. can this unlikely pair work together to solve crimes…and learn how to love? "devil may care," tuesdays this fall

DeepQantas

^^^
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer_(TV_series)

google THIS

delete byob

alnilam

:aaaaa:

Bread Set Jettison

Wow thats the fastest I've ever seen a wikipedia page altered.

GEExCEE

joke_explainer posted:

A talented musician and washed-out cop-school cadet finds a classical guitar possessed with the spirit of a bitter, old and corrupt cop that was cursed before his brutal death at the hands of the criminals he was taking kickbacks from. By playing his sentient strings, the musician can unravel the clues to solve any crime. A match made in heaven... or is it? The guitar feels insanely insecure about being touched by a man due to his deeply internalized homophobia combined with his confusing feelings about other men. Can they make it work long enough to put his spirit to rest? Find out, this summer on the CW.

lol

joke_explainer

DeepQantas posted:

It's called "Castle"

barfdog

two new york city cops are wrongly locked away in jolly old england after a crazy vacation gone wrong. they hatch a plan to escape, but find out the prison harbors a gold stash that could make them rich! now they're staying...At Her Majesty's Treasure!

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

FreshCutFries

google THIS posted:

she is an optimistic rookie detective straight out of the academy. he is lucifer, lord of darkness. can this unlikely pair work together to solve crimes…and learn how to love? "devil may care," tuesdays this fall

lmao

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
Gregory found a dog poop and ate it, did i mention gregory is 5. His future wife was walking the dog. Cancelled vefore they meet

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

he's a no nonsense hardboiled detective without thumbs. she's a flighty dame with psychic powers. they're two tough cats who are cleaning up the streets in "Ratters"

a fragile ego

he's an internet addicted, mostly depressed teenager with a penchant for fine hats and more than too many dolls modeled after horses from a children's tv program. she's his mom. watch the new hit "jesus loving christ" this friday

joke_explainer

quiltyquilty posted:

he's an internet addicted, mostly depressed teenager with a penchant for fine hats and more than too many dolls modeled after horses from a children's tv program. she's his mom. watch the new hit "jesus loving christ" this friday

do they solve crimes??

DeepQantas

He does. On the Internet

fuck. marry. t-rex

Wertjoe posted:

What do you do when the man you called to solve your loved ones murder is..... THE MURDERER?

This summer

Detective Murderer

Dexter was alright

tao of lmao

IDK i stopped watching after the Lithgow season.

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

Wertjoe posted:

What do you do when the man you called to solve your loved ones murder is..... THE MURDERER?

This summer

Detective Murderer

Lil Cunty

Weekend Bridges posted:

Shows are going to keep getting stranger. Medical procedural drama where they just swap the right and left parts of a person and it save their lives. Cooking show on how to maximize your insect protein. Art shows where they have genetically bread snails to leave neon colored slime trails and they put them on a canvas. Expedition to find the source of wind. I can't wait, I'm just glad we have Let's Play until then.

ty crap

ty landy

mags
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
he's a straight-laced beat cop with a heart of gold, she's a salty detective on the force for 15 years with a really poor record, together they don't solve crimes

Constantly Wrong About Crimes aires tonight at 8pm EST on ABC

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Lil Cunty

he's a hardboiled detective. she's a hardboiled egg. can they find a way to work together despite his love of potato salad?

ty crap

ty landy

mags
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
a retired circus performer who can establish psychic links with stabbing weapons. Mandy Patinkin solves crimes in "Knife To Meet You"

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
DeepQantas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOvOVDgAcM

rick and morty is most byob

joke_explainer

He's a cop with the Capgras delusion. She's a detective with complete face blindness. This fall on FX, the Quite Dangerous To Themselves And Others Squad.

google THIS

Detective Ophelia Neckrow didn't ask for the power to talk to the dead. Especially if it had to be pillow talk. Between the Sheets, premiering this fall.

deep dish peat moss

Nosfereefer posted:

its a room full of monkeys on typewriters, and they solve crimes

Patience, johnson, goddamnit! One of these monkeys is bound to write the killer's confession eventually!

joke_explainer

He's a twitch.tv subscriber who swatted at livestreamer at just the right moment to prevent a murder and got a free policeman job out of it. His partner? A DayZ griefer. They, well, probably don't really get around to solving many crimes.

GEExCEE

joke_explainer posted:

He's a twitch.tv subscriber who swatted at livestreamer at just the right moment to prevent a murder and got a free policeman job out of it. His partner? A DayZ griefer. They, well, probably don't really get around to solving many crimes.

lol

smoobles

He's a doctor who is also a house.

----------------

dogcrash truther

google THIS posted:

Detective Ophelia Neckrow didn't ask for the power to talk to the dead. Especially if it had to be pillow talk. Between the Sheets, premiering this fall.

this is gold

dogcrash truther

smoobles posted:

He's a doctor who is also a house.

House Call is a reality game show where people who are interested in buying a house are given a tour and a surprise invasive medical exam. If they answer enough questions correctly about the status of their health, they get to keep the house.

dogcrash truther
The trick is that a lot of them have cancer etc. without knowing it, and this is how they find out.

joke_explainer

Jeffrey Maurovich, an overworked and underpaid public defender with congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis, teams up with fast-talking, charismatic private detective Lisa Cunningham. The catch? Lisa is the animate skeleton of Adolf Hitler (she isn't hitler, she's just Hitler's skeleton), and she does everything she can to hide this from her new partner -- and potentially her new romance.

Lotta world building here. Lots of questions. Was Lisa trapped by Hitler's flesh during the war? Did she try to stop him at any point, or did she buy into what he was selling just like so many of the german people? Flashbacks, historical fiction, it'll be great.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

he's a crime, she's a crime, and together they must solve a single mother of two with a penchant for mysteries and her straight-laced detective husband

Ace of Baes
https://youtube.com/watch?v=9ziXpIPAhD4

----------------

Lil Cunty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

he's a crime, she's a crime, and together they must solve a single mother of two with a penchant for mysteries and her straight-laced detective husband

if she has a husband she isn't a single mother

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

*snorts appreciatively, adjusts glasses*

ty crap

ty landy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!