Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
in that they are constructs of nostalgia and also very cool and exclusively used by yours truly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
probably sounds the same as recompiling your kernel like some kind of cave man

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Sham bam bamina! posted:

your parents didn't have the combination of self-indulgence and entertainment industry clout to saturate media with the idea that the '70s were the Coolest Decade Ever twenty years after the fact and convince 13-year-olds everywhere that they had been robbed of something meaningful by growing up with pokemon instead of pet rocks so they would later try to fill that perceived void by desperately pretending that they were around for it all the first time and making lovely carpenters-core or whatever the equivalent would be in this tortured parallel scenario i've walled myself into

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AA8DjQzcw

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Sham bam bamina! posted:

nah it's all college kids

got a wikipedia source for that

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i think sham just needs a little hall and oates to remind them to get in touch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nQ64TGU2Qo