Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
To make sure your bathroom was clean, because this is where your guests had a chance to be alone to sit quietly and judge you. She also said you could tell if some one was actually a clean person vs cleaned just for you by the condition of the area right around the drains.

As I was cleaning my bathroom tonight I just kept thinking "this is where people judge me"

Please share the wisdom of your mother(or aunt, grandma or dad gently caress the police), be it advice that has held up, a recipe whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

black clothes don't show blood

bacalou

any gloves can be murder gloves

ChairmanMeow

bacalou posted:

black clothes don't show blood

your mother was a practical woman. this will inform my future wardrobe choices

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

If you have to change lanes suddenly, pick a car that costs more than the one you're driving and cut them off.
They'll move.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

STABASS

"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." -my mom

tao of lmao

Cantaloupe posted:

"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." -my mom

good mom

ChairmanMeow

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

If you have to change lanes suddenly, pick a car that costs more than the one you're driving and cut them off.
They'll move.

your mom was right

alnilam

Clean your room, do your homework

alnilam

by the way Hi what's this thread about

ChairmanMeow

advice from your mom you have hold dear. your moms advice has served you well Dr.

The whiter the bread the quicker your dead (was that my mom?) still it's catchy

Rama of Ra
~Where's Sitka? Right about the middle of your thumb.~
"Don't you dare get married before you're 35", and "I better never catch you on one of those stupid loving reality TV shows"

alnilam

When I became of age my mother called me to her side,
She said, "Son, you're growing up now pretty soon you'll take a bride"
And then she said, "Just because you've become a young man now,
There's still somethings that you don't understand now,
Before you ask some girl for her hand now
Keep your freedom for as long as you can now."

My mama told me, "You better shop around, (Shop, shop)
Oh yeah, you better shop around" (Shop, shop around)

social vegan

check this cat video out on the internet

City of Glompton

"Where's your sense of adventure?" is a sign to turn back, not a legitimate question!

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Oct 15, 2015

City of Glompton

also don't try to make candy when it's rainy, it never sets right.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

when I was little, my mom was the only breadwinner, and my dad was out of work and always whined about it.

and my mom would show me her pay stubs and say "if you work your rear end of and go to college like me, especially if you go into health care (implying not like dad who dropped out), you'll get a good job and make good money like this."

I've always been driven to be the breadwinner of the house and improve myself ever since.

Ace of Baes
my dad used to tell me to find a job i can deal with doing every day for the rest of my life

I told him i wanted to do something i enjoyed doing

He told me if people enjoyed their jobs they wouldnt be getting paid money to do them

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ace of Baes
My mom used to tell me being likable was more important than being smart, and looking at life she was pretty right

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Momma used to say:

"take your time, young man!"

Momma used to say:

"don't you rush to get old!

Momma used to say:

"Take it in your stride!"

Momma used to say, hey hey

She also told me she had my nose. I want my nose back, ma!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Schurik

mama told me not to come

Schurik

she was sick of my socks shattering i guess

Photosyphilis

Science rules!
"This country is slowly turning to satan. The whole 'gay pride' movement is a slap to God's face. Sooner or later they'll let them marry. It will be terrible. One day when America turns it's back on Isreal, God will send his son back to protect his people. And on that day we will all be in heaven." -Mom, 1998

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
To get something for dinner

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I have bathroom phobia and don't use other's bathrooms CharimanMeow, so I can't judge you.

----------------

ChairmanMeow

Schurik posted:

mama told me not to come

Schurik posted:

she was sick of my socks shattering i guess

this was so unexpected :golfclap:

Splatmaster posted:

To get something for dinner

you have given away your age :)

Al Borland posted:

I have bathroom phobia and don't use other's bathrooms CharimanMeow, so I can't judge you.
thank you

alnilam

I don't judge someone for the cleanliness of the room where they pee and poop into a bowl of fresh potable water every day

alnilam

So you're safe chairman meow

social vegan

knock you out

ChairmanMeow

social vegan posted:

knock you out

his mother was a fight promoter

Alnilam-I think America has the most water in the toilet. I have no idea how these things evolve

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
-stop fighting with your brother
-get up, it's time for school!
-supper's in 10 minutes, wash your hands!
-brush your teeth
-don't forget to vote
-you'll do great in school (I was a B student)
-you'll do great in the Air Force (10 years and an Honorable Discharge at E-5)
-go back to college, the VA is paying for it! You'll do fine! (I got a BS in Business in 2 years, no college prior 3.25 GPA/4.0)
-you'll make a great teacher training adults with disabilities how to use computers! (I loved it until I was told I had to drive over an hour and a half round trip daily when they knew I had a serious driving phobia/visual impairment with no depth perception)
-You'll win your claim against the VA! Just keep at it! (20 years later, I did...)

-I don't like Obama

-I watch Fox News

I still love her, though!

alnilam

Obama is a communist it's end of the world he's going to literally donate our entire nuclear stockpile to iran and then personally turn off our economy and turn the gas prices way up

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

Obama is a communist it's end of the world he's going to literally donate our entire nuclear stockpile to iran and then personally turn off our economy and turn the gas prices way up

It's going to be fun!

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
"If you just don't acknowledge bill collectors, you never have to pay any bills!"

"Sleeping with your husband's best friend while your husband still lives in the house is a great way to ensure an amicable divorce!"

"As long as the chicken looks cooked on the outside, it's perfectly done."

"Just as long as you start something you never have to finish and you can still claim you're really proactive."

"When you drive, just stare at a point immediately in front of the car, and never ever look anywhere else."

"Blame everyone else."

More of a 'learn by example' sort of thing really, not so much verbally expressed.

ulvir

"I know you won't settle just for anyone. she has to be very bright and beautiful."

:smithicide:

Lil Cunty

your mom is right meow. keep your bathrooms clean folks

my momma always told me that if it was too dirty to put in your mouth it was too dirty to go anywhere else

ty crap

ty landy

a fragile ego

my momma always told me when you love a girl, look at her feet.... if she cant take care of those, she cant take care of you

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
the footriarchy

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

quiltyquilty posted:

my momma always told me when you love a girl, look at her feet.... if she cant take care of those, she cant take care of you

so true, teeth is also a good sign i think. maybe this is how foot fetishes start, the search for the perfect partner

Lil Cunty posted:

my momma always told me that if it was too dirty to put in your mouth it was too dirty to go anywhere else
oh god. this is going to stay with me. of course i'm like a toddler pens, barbies,chicken nuggets i don't know how i don't have ebola.

• Locked thread