Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I like her tweets because sometimes they're indistinguishable from a @dril tweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Jeez, when it gets timg'd it's a lot less subtle. Pretty good stuff.

All spoopy jokes aside, this guy is an incredibly talented puppeteer.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

The first three are pretty funny, but this one made me lol in real life.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Aww I got Moon-Kun

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

death .cab for qt posted:

This was loving classic, it's been forever since I read this.

IIRC he reveals having a huge crush on his sister

People are still posting in that thread apparently. Last post is from Nov. 2015.

And no, he never does. It's pretty fun to read through it, but the clearest answer he gives is he hates taking showers, and he thought he wasn't going to have to take one that day, but then considered the test a shower. The mentioned of his sister and hair are just creepy and never explained.

It's a good one, almost as good as the "work out 4 days every week" guy.

Edit: holy poo poo this is hilarious

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Rolo posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A

Seriously, I challenge anyone to make it more than a couple minutes into this.

This video is actually kind of fun/crazy. And holy poo poo, some dank goddamn memes coming out of it.

edit: poo poo, better post a meme.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Bittersweet :smith: Maybe next year.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

My old roommate saw Leftover Crack! Apparently they played a couple of songs and then the lead singer asked for somebody to buy him a beer. Someone did, and after one more song he asks somebody to buy him a beer again. There were no takers this time, and he just decided to yell at the audience about how they were all pieces of poo poo, then the band left. My roommate generally thinks the concert met his expectations.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Martin Shkreli's goons look cooler than I expected.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
Found on Facebook. Funny how SA still has some influence in random places.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

theflyingorc posted:

what

what does that have to do with SA

The angry dog rant is a quote from Something Awful.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
Welp, it's me, I'm the guy who sucks. I swore I even saw it in the SA quote threads. Oh well.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I like this meme.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

This guy still goes to conventions all the time, and he's shockingly recognizable. People pose with him all the time, he seems like a cool dude.

This is amazing.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Snatch Duster posted:

I think your definition of "cool dude" from what a cool dude actually is, is way off. FYI, no one that is cool goes to comic conventions unless they are working.

Perhaps "chill" was the word I should have used. But I still think he's pretty cool, people are making things involving him, doing tributes, freaking out when they see him. Even if they are mostly nerds.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

graybook posted:

poo poo, good point, I forgot about the clusterfuck theme.

http://fakeanimesubtitles.tumblr.com/archive/filter-by/photo This should be a lot easier.

Am I missing something, or are these aggressively unfunny? It might be funny if it was a compilation of lovely fan subs, but it looks like the author just steals quotes from twitter/song lyrics/texts from last night and puts them on completely unrelated anime screencaps.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

graybook posted:

Eh, nah. Some folks get a kick out of the recontextualization of the quotes, I figure.

I get that. I mean, it's clearly trying to copy Kanye'd by the Bell, but that was funny because those things are wholly unrelated, but some of the lyrics actually match up with the screen caps. These on the other hand...

Is anything actually added by adding some dumb anime face to any of these? Even if the quotes are funny, why the faces? The one that Say Nothing posted earlier was kind of funny because it was somewhat related to the image, but what is the bloody point?

By the way, it's so obviously trying to be Kanye'd by the Bell it's ridiculous. I mean, this poo poo was uploaded in 2011:

And this was the very first image the anime blog posted, in 2014

Sorry for the effortpost, but it seems like this person is just plagerizing other people's ideas but in an astonishingly uninspired way.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Inzombiac posted:

Same with IT crowd and, uh...
It starred Joel McHale.

At least they had the foresight to realize that Richard Ayoade could be the only person to play Moss, so they just cast him as Moss in the American version.

But yeah, it was awful. Compared to Katherine Parkinson the actress they got to play Jen was so lifeless she was practically a mannequin.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I just noticed the title of the book in your avatar.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Aside from the top right one, these are all absolutely true. Isn't the whole idea about being punk based around rebelling? And what's wrong with getting attention? Attention rules.

Bottom right is most true of all, all men agree. Yet all men are sad.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

we did it folks

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

"I better make sure I sign it really fuckin' big so everyone who looks at this has no choice but to acknowledge that it was I, Fishlicuffs, that came up with this drawing of a dick with a face and butt and a dick coming out of its butt"

Don't worry, people will find a way to not credit the artist regardless.

Speaking of which, dickbutt has become so huge that I wonder how many people even know the original comic it came from or anything about KC Green. Kind of like how Pepe became this huge meme even though for years it was just a character in this silly comic by Matt Furie about pulling your pants all the way down to pee. That fact is basically just trivia now.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Cicadas! posted:

*screaming into an empty closet between choked sobs*

"No, I was the one who made the Dickbutt! It was me! ME! I'm the person who made a cartoon penis with a large butt and a penis coming out of the butt! I did that! I should be the one who people recognize, for this butt penis man!"

Alright, take it easy Will Laren.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Nice

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

*frantically googles woman murdered with son to make next meme*

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Guy Mann posted:

Battleborn

Ooooof. I saw my friend playing the beta of this and it looked fun. I mostly wanted to try it because I liked Borderlands. But man, it's getting slammed so hard, and it kind of seems like it's deserving of it too. Overwatch is the better game.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I don't get it. All these babes are horny but won't touch my garbagedick. Why can't we have full pussy communism?

https://twitter.com/mikefossey/status/592169335667486720

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Clinton1011 posted:

this is how I feel when people offer me garlic bread now that I'm on a diet

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Pretty drat good

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
They need to put warning labels on those Simpsons memes. I'm sweating over here

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Spanish Manlove posted:

He's a goofball.

Yo, this gif is janky as gently caress.

Pretty dope with sound too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1VgXrLYFtw

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Mister Adequate posted:

I was kind of hoping for something a little more spectacular :smith:

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

swickles posted:

Its not Rick and Morty, but this dramatic enactment of a deposition is amazing too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbqAMEwtOE

Professor of Cats posted:

That was really good! I want more.

kelvron posted:

I didn't know that this group made more reenactments:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbqAMEwtOE

The good ol' fashioned PYF Ouroboros

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/757940626981851136

Adbot