Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

PCOS Bill posted:

It isn't, that's just another good upside to not having had kids. Also I'm married.

Sorry your poo poo don't work, keep on finding that silver lining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Trash.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Stdh.meme

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

New Wolfenstein looking good.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Am I understanding this Mario autism bs right? Like, hold down the button a bit for 30 seconds between jumps and it's "less effort" then 2 presses? Cause 1.5?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

the_steve posted:

Well then, I'm going to take my controller apart and swap the A and B buttons, that way I can beat the game with zero A button presses. :smuggo:

A 100% more satisfying answer to the bar bet.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

The half-a press QPU videos are amazing because they are a monument to a mind-blowing amounts of thought and effort into such infinitesimal useless poo poo. It's basically a doctoral thesis on Super Mario 64 and puts more analysis and deconstruction into the mechanics far beyond what any of the actual programmers or Miyamoto put into the games themselves. The endless elaboration and droning of the save file menu theme bore themselves into your head until your brain turns into mush and you can't even comprehend what the guy is talking about after 10 minutes. The sheer autism is so intense that you feel like you're developing it yourself by proxy. The author's disbelief at people not taking the simple effort of delving into his sea of paragraphs in the video's description to find the explanation then spending 25 minutes talking non-stop about QPUs and the scuttlebug's home and parallel universes and other bullshit jargon he came up with on the fly but treats as if these are commonly used terms in the Super Mario 64 quantum scientist community is the icing on the cake.

The first time I watched the video through, I felt like I was being subjected to mental torture. The second time, though, I was just in awe of the quantum singularity I was witnessing.

It's beautiful.

I remember listening/watching something long about OoT speed running, but it was fun and interesting. Guess it's that spas of the spectrum.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/1-29-2016/TONPUs.gif

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Don't post snuff in the meme thread

http://i.imgur.com/mo3LAdC.png

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

http://www.snopes.com/science/bumblebees.asp

Just cause this stupid bit of common 'facebook' knowledge really irks me.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Piearesquared posted:

I know I'm going to regret this...

What is the joke here?

It's every recent trendy dumb generic tattoo idea that millenials get to be special snowflakes rolled into one super cliche bomb tattoo.

Like you know in the 90s people would walk into a tattoo place point to the wall and walk out with a jaguar climbing up there arm? 2010s that.

Pretty great picture and it won't be long before we see a real one or an 'ironic' one of this.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

baquerd posted:

Can someone give some context here? I'm guessing the little red and black things are nasty things you don't really want to fight and there are a bunch more than anyone could be reasonably expected to take on?

There messages you write that show up in people's games.

Like "watch out ambush ahead"
Or "illisionary wall, try attacking"

Someone made loss with it.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

What's an 'rear end titty' ?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

McSpergin posted:

Look at the middle one's forehead mark.

Then move past and heal

Not if Wanderlai Silva is in the car.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Who is the law?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Rexicon1 posted:

This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but with a Cosby ZIP ZOP ZUPPLE

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

| _

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Got in a fight with a security guard. Lied and said he was robbed to cover it up.

Oh happens to be gold medalist

Oh it's during the 2 weeks every 4 years anyone gives a poo poo about him.

So made international news about Brazils crime climate. Brazil is super pissed. Lochte is a despicable idiot.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

That's just what star wars needs. A Druish princess.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Dicks out for 911

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Got drat

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Ak Gara posted:

It really isn't that complex. Depressed teenager with an Oedipus complex is given the choice of if all of humanity should share a collective consciousness or not. In the end he decides you can't have happiness with out the bad stuff too.

Robots fight awesomely, and the last couple episodes get surreal and deal with gods/existence like a lot of anime of that era and you arent sure if you were just drunk, or like really drunk when you watched it.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Yyeeeeessss

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

What the gently caress Internet.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Baronjutter posted:

His robocop video got taken off youtube for the graphic dick violence so he just put it on vimeo. He's got a censored version on youtube though. The robocop one is fantastic PS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfFI6L4m49g

If you want graphic penis violence, check the vimeo one out.

That was him? That had great production. And good effects of dicksplosions.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

A good opinion therefore a bad meme?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

I like those memes even though dad told me not to.

• Locked thread