Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Heath posted:

I could never figure out if the creator of that video thinks Wounded Knee is a Skyrim joke of if he's making fun of people who think that.

He's making fun of that one YouTube dingus who was streaming the game and at the start you see a reference to the Battle of Wounded Knee, and he says "lol nice Skyrim reference. Memes amirite?" and his audience tore him a new one.

Edit: apparently a hell of a lot of dingus' thought that was a Skyrim reference.

Memento has a new favorite as of 22:27 on May 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Minarch posted:

"And if thou piss long into a dingus, the dingus will also piss into thee." --Albert Einstein

and then everyone stood up and clapped.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

trapped mouse posted:

Ooooof. I saw my friend playing the beta of this and it looked fun. I mostly wanted to try it because I liked Borderlands. But man, it's getting slammed so hard, and it kind of seems like it's deserving of it too. Overwatch is the better game.

I played the beta of Battleborn and the jarring colour scheme and on-screen confusion convinced me that I will never be spending money on it.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I thought the joke was that the maze wasn't solvable and then hello it hit me.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Data Graham posted:

I don't believe that's true at all

Someone's life is changed based on a lie

http://i.imgur.com/3rLKtJd.gifv

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Dragonstoned posted:

I don't take any of the random pills I find laying around in a chemist lab

Is there a thread in TCC dedicated to exactly that?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Rabble posted:

What does that even mean though? "Once ISIL is defeated" is this decade's war on terror? Who decides when ISIL is defeated??

Traditionally you get a republican president playing fighter pilot dress up declaring mission accomplished. Not sure where they're going to find one of those for this conflict.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

BillmasterCozb posted:

the mission accomplished thing came from bush being on a navy ship whose mission was accomplished

Which was literally a thing never done before, and was produced and hung by the white house, and no one from the ship ever confirmed that it was for them, and Bush himself later said he regretted its use.

Sure. It was for the ship.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Did you miss this one?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Oh you

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

At this time of year?
At this time of day?
In this part of the country?
Localized entirely within your kitchen? 

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Pack it in everyone, they're on to us.

https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/781189572759814145

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Paladinus posted:

So will someone finally link the generator for those fake articles?

Because they are fake. It's important that everyone understands that. Please, be aware that those articles are not from any existing journal, but are fake.

:thejoke:

Like, if anyone didn't get that it was fake with the byline accreditation of Gorben Dallas, then I don't know what to say.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Someone put a few of these together.

Gallery here http://imgur.com/gallery/UEI6V

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mogomra posted:

Dinosaurs?

There are no dinosaurs in fossil fuels.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Well yeah that's because they're mostly all dead now.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Hyperlynx posted:

A bevelled sammich? Was this sammich actually run up against a Dremel and contoured by a skilled craftsman?

The Hamdog! It's even Australian!

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/hamburger--hotdog--hamdog-a-wa-invention-taking-on-the-worlds-tastebuds-20160921-grl731.html

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Hacker Discovers A New Super Mario 64 Coin That Is Impossible To Collect

I look forward to some more utterly baffling but incredibly entertaining "content" from everyone's favourite autist pannenkoek2012

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

This is legit. My wife let me have the house to myself for a couple of days to recover, and I sat around drinking whiskey and playing video games.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

You posted this two minutes ago and it no longer exists. That's a fair effort there Jerry.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Paladinus posted:

Is this real?

Here is a pixel analysis of the image, usually you can see a big glaring difference anywhere that has been shopped, but it's not conclusive.

I guess it might be real? If it's not, it's a pretty clever fake.

In short,

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

ComfyPants posted:

Ho ly-poo poo.
It is Whoa.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

oldpainless posted:

If this election isn't proof that not everyone should be able to vote I don't know what is

The idea that you should be able to not vote, and that someone - anyone - can be elected to high office with around 25% of all possible votes, boggles my loving mind.

~200 million eligible voters and ~50 million gets you the presidency. Regardless of who won that's loving insanity.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

PCOS Bill posted:

Well, get everyone you know to vote, then.

Australia, everyone votes or they get a fine. Also, it's on a Saturday so almost everyone gets a chance to vote, and they sell sausages in bread and cakes at the polling stations.

Of course, we still manage to vote in another pack of dumb pricks every time, but at least they have an actual mandate from the idiots that make up most of this country.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

DeusExMachinima posted:

Shut the loving gently caress up about your worthless rear end politics.

Ok.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Dreddout posted:

Wait a sec, you guys get sausage!?

Then why the gently caress are we still doing this sticker bullshit?!

When is America going catch up to Australia?

It's not a complicated thing, you just get the local scouts or football club to come down and set up a barbecue, then they grill up a couple of hundred cheap supermarket sausages and a big bag of onions, and serve them up on slices of Wonder White with sauce and mustard for $2

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

White_people_only.jpg

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Master Twig posted:

This trebuche meme is probably the most forced of any forced meme I've seen in a long time.

You're just mad because someone used your parents to build a trebuchet frame.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Kheldarn posted:

Architect Minoru Yamasaki (right) posing with a model of the World Trade Center he designed, 1964.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

RFC2324 posted:

Man tall.

plane fake

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

sweet security warning screen, excellent meme

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Natalie Portman in the movie Closer. It's really good, you should watch it.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Powered Descent posted:

"Tunak Tunak Tun" but every time Daler says "Tunak" it gets faster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38nfPs-jkgw

That was a hell of a ride.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Lemon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynXDHtpekTM

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see

We Are Number ∞

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Yeah, nahh, get hosed aye.

these are very good thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

This meme has a Patreon link on it. The creator is asking people to support their memeing.

Steve Holt! posted:

PYF Macros & Memes Part IV: this has gone too far

There is no longer any perhaps about it.

• Locked thread