Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

amityville anus posted:

She shouldn't have dressed like that if she didn't want to get splashed.

I don't get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Pffft. This would be nothing to the L.A. Beast!

BRB gotta send an email.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Why was she being recorded

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Tyrone, no! :ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z2B9UTJWbk

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Gobbeldygook posted:

The DA pipeline is just a proxy fight for environmentalists whose goal is stopping the construction of any pipelines, regardless of location. It's now flypaper for stupid hippies across the world. A friend of mine went to Standing Rock Sioux to STICK IT TO THE MAN and is now stranded in Omaha since his car broke down and he doesn't have the money to fix it.

This thing makes you way too angry, and believe me, I know little things that make me angry.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Bum the Sad posted:

Really? Probating people for saying tranny. Stop this GBS 2.0 poo poo that Lowtax put a stop to. This isn't a loving hugbox. This is Something Awful.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

No hugs for YOU!

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

"Number 31, your order's ready!"

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Grem posted:

It looks like he's back in his father's garage. How far til rock bottom for the ol' Beast?

He almost died. Cut the guy some slack.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Well _you're_ the racist for even bringing it up!

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Wizard Master posted:

Stupid bitch.

Yeah, playing with her Grandson like that despite knowing her physical limitations. Who the gently caress does she think she is?

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

*sees therapist for 20 years*

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Bogan King posted:

That last sentence.

Well, did the crocodile impress her or not?

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Bro, you think you've had the worst day ever? I once had a single slice of processed cheese product tossed on my forehead -- while asleep!

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Far Cry 5 is up for pre-order on Steam. There's already several Curators decrying it as 'goddamn liberals hating America' because the cult you're fighting this time is a Jim Jones-esque militant Christian cult in Montana :allears:

Isn't this exactly the type of enemy is in Outlast 2? Why was nobody up in arms over that? Or were they and I didn't notice and then everyone forgot what they were angry about when FarCry 5 was announced?

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

"THIS ISN'T COMIC-CON" said the man with the rifle, as he dusted his utili-kilt

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

New George Of The Jungle reboot lookin' good!

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I wrote President Obama to release Chelsea, using female pronouns, and sent Chelsea letters of support and postcards of beautiful landscapes once a week.

You're welcome.

I did get one letter from her :)

I'm sure she wouldn't remember me, though, I would love to meet her in person.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

skit herre posted:

Stop sending postcards to random people you don't know.

Send them to me. I am lonely.

I have a huge postcard collection, I'll gladly send you one! PM your forwarding addy, Goony Goon

My signature will be worth millions someday, you may sell it to Rick Harrison and retire on it.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Byzantine posted:

We do, the stupid people voted him in last November

They said strong _and_ charismatic.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

What did the guy in the Notch video shout in the background I couldn't tell? "Hey something?"

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

du -hast posted:

Antifa at the Swimming Pool.gif

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Strudel Man posted:

It doesn't look like this guy works for Monsanto. Link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8sgEhpHM4k
Though admittedly, he didn't drink very much of it.

This is fake, you can clearly see his bartender switch glasses about 5 minutes in, it's behind the round-up container.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Admiral Joeslop posted:

You mean the one with subtitles saying its a pre-mixed drink, that they put salt and a lemon wedge on? That one that they didn't hide the "switch" at all?

You and I must have watched two completely different videos but nice try

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I hope I have a daughter like her someday. Good for her. gently caress that cake up for everyone.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Inco posted:

More cop schadenfreude: any cases involving these three chucklefucks just got a whole lot harder for the prosecution

https://twitter.com/justin_fenton/status/887504546074939393

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBs455jwb8w

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Yes!

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

snergle posted:

obama both only gave lipservice to lbgt rights until the supreme court did the heavy lifting anyways.

You have zero idea what you're talking about. Please stop.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Zaphod42 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEPUbpUHk0c

Good poo poo right here, good good poo poo

haha now do Trump!

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Okay, he's not sick, he's just running out of ideas. "Let me do several things at once to see how it goes!" Best bit: "I SPENT $200 ON THESE CACTUSES!!"

It's like french fries, you gotta get some on the drive home

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Sarcopenia posted:

:pusheen:

My dad is Danish and my mom is from Tanzania so Im visibly mixed. Recently I was in Tanzania for my sisters wedding.

So I'm in the smoking area in the airport in Amsterdam and just trying not to drop my cigarette because I'm mad shaking because of my social anxiety. This Danish pair is sitting right infront of me and I'm feeling extra anxious because I don't want to be rude and listen in on their conversation. Then the dude makes a comment about how high and "proper" I'm holding my cigarette. I try to act like I dont even see them and its hella awkward. Then they go on to talk about how few "negroes" they had seen in the airport and that it was unusual for this airport... And then they start to talk about "negroes" in Denmark in general... Not nicely.
Then we get on the plane and because of my social anxiety we usually make sure that Im sitting in the window seat with atleast one of my parents or my younger brother next to me , but it was a short flight and I was feeling spry so I just sat where my ticket told me to sit, at the aisle across from my family.
While I put my luggage in the overhead compartment someone poked me on the shoulder and asked me in the worst Danglish if this was my seat and if they could scooch by. At first I didnt register who they were but I just heard the Danish accent and answered in Danish. The Guy repeats in English and I repeat in Danish and he just goes "Oh... You... you speak Danish". The whole trip he was turned awkwardly towards his lady friend rambling about whatever, avoiding any moment of silence while she just stared silently out the window.

Wow, I can't imagine why you have social anxiety. Sorry people are dicks.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Are you feeling okay? You seem a little horse!

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Besesoth posted:

soi-disant liberals

God how many new terms for liberals have been invented in just the past week alone?

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Mu Zeta posted:

Yes. He left the cream on for 15 minutes and he said it felt like chemical burning.

Thank God. I literally didn't watch this because I assumed he blew chunks of flesh off with a power washer.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Slugnoid posted:

it could only be better if the chick dropped her skirt and a cock flopped out :allears:

Why?

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I'm trying to figure out the logic here... so if someone is following you perceivably too close, you slam on your brakes so they hit you? And stuff?

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Yes, because picking up somebody and body slamming them on the concrete after being pushed is an appropriate response for equality.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I couldn't imagine being in a relationship where you lower yourself intelligently to appease your husband and you've done it so long you're at the point he's smugly recording it going "see how dumb women are? This is perfectly normal for them".

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Zipperelli. posted:

Cryptocurrencies are shady as gently caress and almost certainly doomed to fail as a giant scam, but in the meantime I made ~$30k in the last 6 months, cashed out all but $100 and am going at it again.

Is making 30k off of something considered a scam?

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

All hail this new world order!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Have any of you heard of a guy named Todd Rogers? I hadn't either. Came upon this video by chance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e-H4sEHB54

The narrator is pretty dry and tends to ramble on, especially while reading out entire forum posts. The tl;dr is that Todd Rogers is a fraud that has lied for decades about his high scores and times in video games.

The Schadenfreude:
His Wikipedia page

I don't doubt his statement that he and his family are getting death threats. Gamers are pieces of poo poo.