Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here

The revolving door one... Jesus...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0

The FBI is reopening the investigation of Clinton's email server based on emails discovered on Anthony Weiner's phone.

quote:

The F.B.I. is investigating illicit text messages that Mr. Weiner sent to a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina. The bureau told Congress on Friday that it had uncovered new emails related to the Clinton case — one federal official said they numbered in the thousands — potentially reigniting an issue that has weighed on the presidential campaign and offering a lifeline to Donald J. Trump less than two weeks before the election.

In a letter to Congress, the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, said that emails had surfaced in an unrelated case, and that they “appear to be pertinent to the investigation.”

Weiner is just a walking disaster.

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here

Phanatic posted:

This loving guy is the gift that keeps on giving.

Yup. Ruins his mayoral campaign, his marriage, and now puts the spotlight on his soon-to-be ex-wife's boss.

That's some drat fine scooting'-frooty.

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here

Data Graham posted:

It's like that "Tater Salad" one that had to have been like a ten-year long game.

I think that was in the Horrible Mechanical Failures thread in AI.

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here

Henchman of Santa posted:

In addition to the lowlights that people are posting, the version of the Browns who regularly came close to the mountaintop and failed were packed up and moved to Baltimore after the 1995 season. They won a Super Bowl just a few years later as the Baltimore Ravens, who have consistently been one of the NFL's better teams since the move. In 1999 Cleveland got an expansion team also called the Browns with the same uniforms and rights to the team history. Instead of being lovable losers, the zombie Browns have just been losers, with two winning seasons and one playoff appearance since their formation. They are also in a division with the Ravens, who routinely beat the poo poo out of them.

Don't forget drafting Johnny "Football" Manziel, a snotty punk from Texas A&M who spectacularly imploded during his first season in the NFL.

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here

No lie, I'd pay extra for that.

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here

The part with the ceiling fan kills me every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here

I laugh every time I see this.