Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Helios Grime posted:

Nice compilation of, in my oppinion, most sweetest schadenfreude.
I can't agree. The sweetest schadenfreude is when a bully gets beat down and all the fight goes out of them the second they encounter some sort of resistance. Even better when they lie there and cry. The sweetest would be if the loud annoying people behind the cameras got their asses kicked, but I haven't seen that happen yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Cythereal posted:

I work in a library. People ride those things around inside the drat library until we catch them and tell them that's not allowed.
Push them and then deny it.

Maybe they'll just be like those wheelie shoes ten years ago, nobody wears those now, maybe because everyone who wore them has been killed in annoyance-related justifiable homicides.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
The china hutch didn't fall on her, 1/10

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
"That government is best that governs least, because the people discipline themselves." -somebody overestimating humanity.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Incomplete without the hosts' responses, which I couldn't find on youtube.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Failarmy's week 3!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEmZwZz2zw4

(the muffled screaming at 2:40 is amazing)
"Careful, Steve, God dammit . . ."

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

artsy fartsy posted:

I really enjoy her astonishment.
"Now I'm gonna take you to jail."
"Well, go ahead."
"Okay."

I really love it when people tell a cop to do something and the cop does it. It seems to be mostly older white people who do that which for some reason makes it even more satisfying.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Control Volume posted:

lol, I once got locked in a BMW when I was growing up because I decided to chill in the car while my parents went to a gift shop somewhere to pick something up quick, which turned into an hour long chat with the loving cashier. Tried to get out after half an hour due to boredom and the car thought it was being burgled and kept the doors from opening and started blaring the alarm. They ignored the car alarm going off for like half an hour while the doors refused to open and I was looking around for things to smash the window open because it was getting too hot when they finally came out going "oh that was the car alarm we were so annoyed with the entire time we were talking!"

i was pissed as hell lmao
A friend gave me a ride in his sportscar and got out without telling me how to unlock my door and the lock was integrated into the design so I couldn't figure it out and I had to bang on the windows and yell to get someone to rescue me. Now it's one of those stories I tell to amuse myself and others, like the story about the time I sat on a fishhook, or the one about getting bit by a goat twice.

trickybiscuits has a new favorite as of 19:40 on Apr 21, 2016

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
I'm just going to imagine that this is Kyle MacLachlan as the mayor of Portland. It makes more sense that way.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Perhaps a hamster posted:

And at the end of it all he's not even invited into the newly forming Brexit negotiations committee, throws a fit.
http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/25/furious-farage-excluded-from-committee-to-negotiate-brexit-5965707/
Small joys. As an EU citizen living in England this has not been a happy time :smithicide:
The links to other stories on that site are amazing. "Vote Leave plane flies over Jo Cox birthday memorial service as husband gives speech,""British holidaymakers are having problems exchanging money already," "Parliament to consider debate for second EU referendum as 100,000 back petition," "UK votes to leave EU sending pound into catastrophic freefall," "Young people are livid older generations ‘disinherited’ them by leaving the EU," "Nicola Sturgeon ‘to prepare for new Scottish independence referendum.’" My favorite is "Man who voted for Leave says he thought his vote ‘wouldn’t count’ and is now ‘worried.’"

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
HELLO WHO'S THERE

oh I guess nobody

Every time I see this I wonder what she would be like if she was conventionally attractive. Probably just as unbearable, but in a different way.

trickybiscuits has a new favorite as of 19:36 on Aug 2, 2016

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Cruise ship leaves parents behind with kids on board. The cruise people ship wouldn't have let the kids just run around not being taken care of, but the facts that they were with their uncle and the ship had already waited half an hour past its departure time takes the mother's reaction from funny to hilarious.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

zakharov posted:

Not watching that video, but there are people, including my fiancee, who seek out zit popping videos for...relexation????
I've watched videos of people pulling ingrown hairs. They're agonizing to watch, but there's something SO satisfying about them as well.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Skarsnik posted:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37195836

A man who avoided prison after being convicted of a street attack has been jailed for refusing to perform unpaid work, then boasting about it online.

I love it when this happens, and they've been quite common recently
A friend of mine has a job at a place where people are regularly sentenced to perform community service and lately another friend has been objecting to her complaining that some of them are doing crap jobs because what you expect from what is basically unfree labor? Apparently expecting people to agree to community service instead of jail time and then manage to sweep a floor in a way that actually gets all the leaves and gum wrappers is asking too much. It's not hard labor (although friend #1 does offer "digging postholes in the hot sun" as a work option). Friend #2 is also convinced that the reason Friend #1 always has men objecting to being told to clean the bathroom is because friend #1 never has women cleaning the bathrooms, and that cleaning bathrooms is inherently insulting. Or something. I should really stay out of it but I don't shut them down when they vent to me because I don't really care.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Memento posted:

http://i.imgur.com/MBNxqTA.gifv

"you're ok, you're ok, stop crying, please stop crying, you're ok, don't tell mom, you're ok"
At last, an excuse

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Gingrich makes fun of Hillary's cough, starts coughing, has gay throat Zika is gently reminded to stay hydrated because speaking a lot will make your throat dry, how can two people be so unaware of this amount of irony

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
A friend of mine saved two baby racing pigeons that had been abandoned by their parents. A hawk got one of them (the nicer one), but she still has the crabby one who bites people when it is stressed out and stands on people's heads as a display of dominance. It bit me over the weekend when she had a bunch of friends over.

On the other hand her ex-boyfriend used to let the birds sleep in his beard when they were little and it was hilarious. (His beard was very big and fluffy.)

That's my bird story, thanks for reading.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Outrail posted:

My first thought is 'oh this next debate is going to be glorious', this assumes that Trump has in some way been listening to the people trying censor the worst of Trump.
We can hope!

I seriously think Trump has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Narcissists are incredibly predictable once you understand them. And he's SO destructive. Give a narcissist free rein and they will destroy everything you have, including your own mental health. And it won't even look like their fault! The Republicans were going to wind up with an extremist candidate sooner or later- someone out of control who would capitalize on their campaigns against the Clintons- but landing Trump was incredibly bad luck.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

chitoryu12 posted:

Prester Jane's Decoding Authoritarians thread covers that. She personally believes she does, and others with more professional experience in the things she talks about have corroborated her knowledge. Trump is the picture perfect example of "getting high on your own supply", and his mood and behavior during the debates and on Twitter seems to depend heavily on how much his ego is getting stoked.
Thank you for posting a link, I had forgotten where that thread was. Time to catch up on it.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Data Graham posted:

You'd think those kids would have caught on by now
One did.

I love it when the kids just collapse onto the floor. It's probably scarring their poor young brains and I feel bad for that, but Halloween just isn't complete without a small child lying on the floor motionless in total despair.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

WickedHate posted:

Reminds me of this nice bit of schadenfreude:

Trump's grandparents were immigrants.
How do you have more than four (biological) grandparents?

One of my friends thinks that Ann Coulter is an incredible troll but I think she really is just not that smart.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
An indictment is not a conviction, but I'll take what I can get. Sandy Hook Truther Arrested for Threatening Parent of Shooting Victim

There's a linked article on one of the parents of a Sandy Hook child who was shot who went after a bunch of truthers which is pretty schaden-y too.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

trickybiscuits has a new favorite as of 20:45 on Dec 13, 2016

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Jippa posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2eyaHff2nI

The kid that does a goose impression then runs off and his trousers fall down is the best.
The tiny, distant "OHMYGOD" as the guy falls out of the tree has won my heart.

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Corrected, because people from the state of NY, versus Long Island/NYC, are completely different. I was born in NY state about 2 hours west of Albany and none of us there liked NYC people either.
I grew up about 70 miles north of New York City and now live near Albany, with many friends further west and north, and occasionally I run into people who are pretty chauvinistic about upstate, which is just as annoying as NYC people and downstaters. I don't want to live in the city but I like visiting it (and that it pays a LOT of tax money that goes upstate).

trickybiscuits has a new favorite as of 22:27 on Dec 14, 2016

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Queering Wheel posted:

Mascot keeps falling while filming a commercial on an ice rink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nHnQQhWQVA

The last one is pure gold :lol:
I can't stop laughing, I'm at work and I can't stop laughing.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
For a second I thought he was pooping the ball. :ohdear:

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

Ex-senator Leland Yee, a noteable loudmouth on the subject of gun control, is headed to jail for arms trafficking :smugdog:
Additional schadenfreude is that this happened last February and it took you ten months to post it here.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

This is how I want to go
Laughing as some idiot falls onto the elevator in front of me? I hear you.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Oh lord, he's literally Uncle Jack from It's Always Sunny. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYLNEFY-Gnc

eta: oh well.

trickybiscuits has a new favorite as of 22:04 on Jan 27, 2017

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
hope richard spencer gets punched 2017 times this year one for every day in the year

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
California Farmers Backed Trump, but Now Fear Losing Field Workers

quote:

Dan Stein, president of the Federation for American Immigration Reform, said that limiting the use of foreign labor would push more Americans into jobs that had primarily been performed by immigrants.

“It doesn’t matter if it’s programming computers or picking in fields,” he said, “Any time you’re admitting substitutes for American labor you depress wages and working conditions and deter Americans.”

I really would like to see people in economically depressed areas move out there and pick radicchio for $11/hour no benefits. It might work out pretty well! I really want to see what will happen!

quote:

He said that no feasible increase in wages or change in conditions would be enough to draw native-born Americans back into the fields.

It was the other conservatives, Mr. Marchini said, who were out of touch about how to deal with foreign workers. “If you find a way to get in here,” he said, “there’s a need for what you do.”

Oh.

Now I'm going to call my computer programmer brother who formerly taught computer programming classes to get his opinion on the quality of American computer programmers (I'm guessing it's not going to be completely flattering.)

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Nuebot posted:

What is it with orange cats? Every story I've heard of a strange cat just wandering into someone's house and sleeping on their bed, and the one time it happened to me, has been an orange cat. What on earth instills that compulsion into them?
My landlord's big fat cat is orange and he's terrified of being around strange people so speak for yourself.

I wish he would be my friend.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
The comments on a video defending PewDiePie were all saying that he should sue for defamation and it was so stupid I could feel myself becoming dumber by reading them. I guess the schadenfreude is me.

Then again, they are all probably thirteen and therefore idiots.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

food court bailiff posted:

I wanted to hear them try to explain it.
Me too but I also want my brain not to bleed out of my ears.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

chitoryu12 posted:

There's already a Trump thread in D&D exactly for that, but it gets several dozen new pages every day and is completely impossible to keep up with.

I went through it and it's hilarious. Everything is written in such an openly biased way that it sounds like Trump wrote it himself, and when you finish it brings up one of the pics of Trump with his weird frog smile.
I stole the line from the SA article about Uwe Boll not having a first language.

Put down my actual e-mail address though, I hope it wasn't a mistake. If they start sending me stuff I am going to kill somebody.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
CPAC Blasted for Milo Yiannopoulos Invite After Pedophilia Remarks Resurface

Probably nothing will happen as a result but Milo and PewDiePie getting yelled at within like a week of each other, it's pretty awesome.

trickybiscuits has a new favorite as of 19:15 on Feb 20, 2017

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Breitbart employees threaten exit over Yiannopoulos

God, this is beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

NLJP posted:

edit: besides he should have been ostracised earlier for almost literally everything else he's said and done so I'm afraid I'm only getting a hollow chuckle out of this one. The right's determination to travel as far along the path as they did with Milo until now is still a terrible indictment of the current movement.
This is a good way of summing up my inability to figure out whether their condemnation of Milo only now, over pedophilia, is hypocritical or not.