Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Celery Face posted:

It's probably not a good idea to loudly preach when it's Sunday morning and people are trying to sleep in. Skip to 14:30 if you don't want to watch the whole thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r86-nT7p1L4
(Sorry if this one was already posted)

"i'm okay, i'm okay" *blood runs down go-pro*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

it must be really stressful being that stupid and corrupt at the same time

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

C.M. Kruger posted:

"I'M AN ADULT!"
:goonsay:

I know how to operate a street, thank you.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

the only schadenfreude involved with wrestling is the people who watch it

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

ratbert90 posted:

Damnit! I was just about to post this. Skip to 5:50 for verdict readings. This cop was accused of 36 counts of various rape charges. And that's just the women that came forward.
gently caress this guy.

or look at 3:20 to see the face of a man who knows hes guilty as gently caress

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

it's ice. It freezes on the hood and as the engine varms it up it comes loose. This is why you clean off your car before you go driving in winter.

E: vvvv nevermind, it's this.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Wasabi the J posted:

That looks exactly like how punching in dreams feels :stare:

that leg looks pretty hosed up too when he falls

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

chitoryu12 posted:

What's up with the very end where it looks like the camera is banking up over trees?

the truck driver is dreaming of flying

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

"The stars are not wanted now: put out every one; pack up the moon and dismantle the sun.

I am redundant."

chill, lady.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Pillow Hat posted:

vs

Looks pretty similar to me. I'm not saying a person couldn't tell the difference or something, but at a cursory glance I think it's not unreasonable to be surprised.

very good explanation of symbols and shapes. i give it a d+

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Not telemarketers, scam artists selling fake computer fixing, don't misrepresent the situation, and personal time is different from work time. I don't gently caress around at work. And excuse me for not wanting to cover people for their addiction. My schadenfreude is knowing I'm better than you, because apparently I can afford personal time once in a while to gently caress with criminals, whereas you're so pressed for time you can't even post factual information.

Yeah dude youre the winner

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

there's something uniquely stupid about making a scam where the only way to get out of it scot free is to die.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

same

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Fatty posted:

"C'mon Matt Damon, get me out of here!"

So wonderful

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

loving lol

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

ranbo das posted:

What do you even do as a pilot to pull out of one of those? Just try to get the nose down? Seems like something that would be super hard to do if you're flying low.

yeah, nose down, then counter it with proper rudder use. and it's one of the reason why it's safer to keep a good distance between yourself and the ground, to give you time in case of emergencies.
Some planes are certified for spin training and it's pretty fun, but nothing like in that video.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

my grandad got exposed to about 1600 degress the other day, but he didn't complain.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

three people in shot filming the fight on their phones
"i hope someone's called the cops"

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

how do you get so cartoonishly evil that you literally send hundreds of children to prison for some extra cash?

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

belt posted:

I don't get why this is stupid. Youtube probably doesn't want to screw their advertisers by making them run ads on something about gang rape or teen suicide, and it's not like they can watch every video posted to YouTube to make sure they filter out the graphic poo poo.

They just run an algorithm on all videos and apparently a bunch of stuff gets dragged down with it, like makeup videos, and the aforementioned stuff about mental health. It'll probably work itself out, like all the other times youtube was doomed

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Outrail posted:

How is it okay to pull out more evidence and not let the defense offer a defense against it? That seems kind of unfair.

as i understand it he didn't "pull out" any more evidence. it had been registered evidence through the trial, they just never talked about it before. which is weird in it's own way.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Galaxy note 7?

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Hyperlynx posted:

Can we have a forum to which to exile people just so they can express their irrelevant personal opinion about stupid crap, where they can continuously bicker over and reignite the same topics over and over and over again? Safely in isolation so their tedious crap doesn't bring down everything else?

we do. it's called PYF

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

You cant impeach a president for an offense that took place before he took office

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Guess i was mistaken

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

i am completely fascinated that american radio hires some guffawing retard as a one man laugh track for their shows often enough that it's a thing. talk about job creators.
wish i ever listened to the radio when i lived there.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Mr Havafap posted:

I know this is from ways back but Jebus, are you telling us you need to concentrate when eating a hotdog?
A hotdog?

dudes been hospitalized after eating a hot dog. Twice.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

i laughed so hard i died. i am a ghost now.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

KazigluBey posted:

here, if you can stomach more than 20 seconds of this I'll be impressed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb1j3ahNnns

18 seconds is all i managed.

i guess this is how people make a living now.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Railing Kill posted:

This is nothing at all like my experience with horses, although the ones my wife rides aren't inbred, glass-ankled show horses. My guess is that top-tier dressage horses (and race horses, etc.) are all retarded like show dogs are retarded. The horses my wife rides are just regular ol' horses, and they are neither fragile nor dumb enough to get stuck atop a fence. They just remind me of bigger, smarter dogs.

#NotAllHorses

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Phone lady has some impressively bad reflexes

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Platystemon posted:

It is possible to be a refugee from any foreign country.

yes, but highly unlikely. You have to consider your life to be in danger if you stay in your origin country to claim refugee status. The neighbour being super pissed at you doesn't count.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Platystemon posted:

So they’re aren’t many Danish refugees, but there are plenty of countries that have both normal immigrants and refugees.

Well yeah, but what do africans know about working at starbucks.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Imagined posted:

Hey guys I prefer my steak well done, smothered in ketchup, let's spend the next five pages talking about that.

not now, trump

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Sunswipe posted:

But does it say anywhere in United's terms and conditions that you WON'T get stung by a scorpion?

only business class has the scorpion free guarantee

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

the problem with fyre fest was that not enough people died.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Death is schadenfreude. Like, get immortal losers, haha.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

yeah, this guy doesnt like the smell of food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

hair gone, so what?