Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Freudian posted:

I agree with most of this but the cesspit scenario would actually be hilarious.

Don't plenty of people drown in pigshit in those huge pigfarms? Pretty sure some of those people were told to eat poo poo and die at some point in their lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

zakharov posted:

Why is everyone so mad about hoverboards

Because I was promised proper hoverboards in 2015 not some lovely thing with 2 wheels that don't even hover.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

obviously australia is part of the commonwealth of the united kingdom so is in fact part of europe, the real question is why is canada refusing to participate?
I guess they don't want to unleash celine dion upon anyone in the world, that poo poo could lead to war quickly.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

NuttO posted:

guess who helped switzerland win eurovision in 1988?

A few years later the soviet union collapsed.
It was a clear threat that if they didn't stop she would be unleashed.
Then again with the poo poo russia is starting to pull now maybe we do need canada to return.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

Why the gently caress do long boarders keep going down loving normal roads with traffic?

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

PhazonLink posted:

I thought steak doneness was a thing, but seems like SA has come to the correct opinion.

yeah ketchup and mustard on steaks.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

Slime posted:

what the gently caress

what about the MAYO

that's for the freedom fries.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

"Not again... gently caress!" is pretty good as well.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

Ratjaculation posted:

Games have taught me that particular hole's purpose is for grenades to go in for instakills.

The racoon, however, I am unsure of

raccoon is DLC, protection against those grenades.
29.99 for a rac pack, 10 raccoons you can use, each raccoon is consumed at the end of the match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

Gonna say it's what happens when you get someone who desperately wants to join the army to kill people but is also too out-of-shape, mentally incompetent, or just plain lazy to actually enlist.

I used to play ArmA (mil-sim video game) with goons and it attracted the same type of person. Arrogant assholes who'd take everything way too seriously, spend hours arguing about inane poo poo like whether you were marching in proper formation (yes really), and act like they were all cold-blooded tactical operators despite being obese invalid shutins. One guy once tried to take control of a mission after the commander had been killed, citing his experience with "look, guys, I've been in the poo poo at the big airsoft shoot, and--" but fortunately got cut off with laughter.

And the goons were still the best outfit to play with. There are other ArmA groups out there where everyone has to file after-action reports on their forums after every mission, and that have a full-on rank structure where if your "commanding officer" walks by you need to salute him (there is a button for it) or risk demotion. Like, seriously just join the loving army at that point

These are the people ruining ArmA, you just want to join a friendly server to kill some arms mans and immediately some guy is yelling at you to line the gently caress up and salute with the rest of those fuckers.

I just want to pick up my rifle and my rocket launcher and kill the tank :(