Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

i can still taste him posted:

I watched that whole thing. Not sure why. Thanks?

Congratulations. Have another video that'll leave you questioning why you ever watched it when you're through with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdwT5JlH8gM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Speaking of Wotjek, here's the goldmined thread where he got called out, with bonus mod discussion.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Probably because they're not allowed to upload security cam footage directly from the computer holding the recording onto Youtube et al.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Aleutian Isles, maybe?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Blizzard tends to handle mods well with World of Warcraft. I don't think they've ever told a mod maker to take down a mod (unless it was actually cheaty) they just change some code they don't want mods to have access to.

"What is HonorBuddy?", Alex.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Broken link.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

syscall girl posted:

:toxx:

Jonathan Frakes #sirpatstew, Michael Dorn, Brent Spiner will never be accused of inappropriate sexual touches

Holding onto this for future reference.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Wasn’t one of the big complaints about Bitcoin was that it takes forfuckingever to go from offering it up on an exchange site to actually getting the cash from them (with the cash you receive being what it’s worth at the end of the transaction, not when you actually initiated it)?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

VanSandman posted:

In that his picture is in a legal textbook about the definition of rape, you mean?

Intro to Criminal Justice textbook if I remember right, but otherwise correct.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

Are people buying Bitcoin in such amounts that it's actually possible to offload $1 billion worth and turn it into cash in a reasonable timeframe?

Also, would selling a billion dollars of Bitcoin cause it to noticeably depreciate in value?

I mean, the biggest issue would be finding a distributor/exchange that has over a billion, which... I severely doubt exists in any legitimate form.

So they'd have to cash out through a ton of distributors... And if they start doing it all at once, yeah, it'd probably start spooking everyone else into thinking that poo poo is about to hit the fan and doing a run on the exchange as well while they still can.

So, yet more of a lesson on why we put in all those rules and regulations on banks in the wake of the Great Depression.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

hanales posted:

He was a goon in the respect that he showed up in the star citizen thread to tell them that star citizen was good for a while. Then one day he just stopped posting. Come to find out that was when he was first arrested.

Any idea what his handle here was?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

hanales posted:

I'm pretty sure it was some variation on FuzzyModem. (Fuzzy_Modem?)

Polaron posted:

Fuzzy Modem.

Gotcha, thank you both.

Any links to the relevant thread(s) finding out they had an actual goddamn pedo?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm hoping this finally gets Trump to just tweet a bunch of angry keyboard mashing.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Is the Twitter purge not generating good content?

Who got caught up in it?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

:hmbol:

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

I was fully expecting he was going to lose control of the saw and cut the phone in half.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

...Seriously, though, how the gently caress was that allowed to happen? It seems like a miracle the driver didn't hit any cyclists.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

oh dope posted:

I've caught some of the Overwatch League and it's actually not terrible. The only thing they're missing though is microphones on the players, cause even though they're professionals, you just know they're getting super mad at video games.

And then there's the ones who realize they've got no chance and decide to be goofballs about it.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Inspector Gesicht posted:

I have the sneaking suspicion Larry Nassar will Aaron Hernandez his way out of serving his sentence.

Probably gonna be on suicide watch for a while, at least.

Granted, so was Hernandez.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Now, I admit I don't entirely know how subpoenas work, but my understanding is that this is along the lines of "I'm gonna ignore my court date and expect it to not turn out badly for me", yes?

Yeah, subpoenas aren't nicely asking "will you please come and testify"; they're firmly telling you to come in.

Granted, nothing's stopping him from pleading the Fifth to anything that could incriminate himself, but he still has to show up.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

I took a break from this thread for a few months precisely because of Phanatic's apparent pathological need to be a know-nothing know-it-all every single goddamn time he posts in here. Coming back to the same bullshit (but worse) as when I left is... not exactly the best reintroduction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Gum posted:

That's really good if it was deliberate

It is.