Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

The SUVs crossing the river is like an updated version of Oregon Trail.

Basically Spin Tires, which is essentially a Russia simulator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

speshl guy posted:

Similarly I once lit several guitar picks on fire in my room when I was a kid and marveled at how aggressively the fire burnt, like a butane torch. What I didn't consider was that fumes were also being burned off just as aggressively from the plastic and one whiff knocked me out instantly. I woke up with a killer headache and a freshly singed carpet. I was lucky enough not to have burned the house down.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB0lXPiJ_pk

New Failarmy redneck edition. The stunt near the end is pretty brutal, surprised the guy got up and was able to run after that.

My favourite bit, undoubtedly, was the moment where the cameraman said 'Professional Texan', followed immediately by fireworks exploding in someone's face. Too perfect.

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

SLOSifl posted:

My senior class just used a lot of herbicide to semi-permanently burn 99 onto the front lawn of the school. Pretty tame, although it did last well into the next year from what I've heard.

Similar, except they did a giant penis.

Then there was the usual stuff of TPing the trees, etc. One year, they leaving year crucified a load of (store bought) chickens to the basketball backboards.

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

Data Graham posted:

That reminds me, one of the instigators of the capacitor fight (possibly even the one who melted his door strike plate, with the door closed I might add so we had to call physical plant to get it open again) once spent an industrious night TPing our own house courtyard. Upperclassmen were not impressed and left many messages on various whiteboards lamenting the caliber of that year's frosh.

Looking back I don't think SAT scores are any goddamn guarantee of intelligence.

Oh, my year also painted 'Al Quaeda Land Here' on the top of the huts. It made the news. http://www.scotsman.com/news/headteacher-condemns-sick-message-to-al-qaeda-on-school-roof-1-1118376

My year were loving idiots.

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

I literally cried at this. I laughed so hard I think something tore.

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

AlphaKretin posted:

Is that security guard taking a fuckin' selfie with a bleeding, questionably conscious guy?

I would imagine that he's raising his arm to try and discourage who is taking the photograph to maybe not take it.

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

Ssthalar posted:

Todays Schadenfreüde is on me.

Got my left large toenail crushed and torn off because I'm a retard that forgot that trucklifts doesn't give a poo poo about where your foot is.

If you spend your day around heavy machinery, goods, or industry, you should be wearing steelies all day, every day.

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

Prenton posted:

There is a a place for elaborate, prepared free kick setpieces

The Vanarama National League is not it

http://i.imgur.com/IlwX7fO.webm

Proclick, drat.

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

Germansimp posted:

New FailArmy, about breaking stuff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu-jDrGQJLU

Fairly certain the scene starting from 2:54 on includes attempted vehicular manslaughter, though.

The one with the cockatoo is perfect.

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

gently caress me. That's practically peak Guardian.

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

Sarcopenia posted:

What sport is there in hunting a loving giraffe????

I imagine that head shots are tricky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

This is called 'catching a crab' for reasons I've never understood, and can break your ribs. If it doesn't do that, it sure as hell hurts like gently caress.