Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

The Schadenfredue is on the people who "watch sports" because it's over 50% commercials/replays/nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Wanamingo posted:

What the gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Getting flashbacks to nerds freaking out about how GTAV "didn't get a discount" a few months after it showed up on steam. I say "didn't get a discount" because you got the game and some free ingame money for the regular price of the game but apparently that's bad.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Say Nothing posted:

Good choice of font color, cracked.

THe schadenferude is on people who read still read cracked in the year of our lord 2016.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Is is still ghost riding if there's someone else steering the car?

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

FreudianSlippers posted:

It's also not a real sport if riots are not at least semi-common.

Does whining on the internet count as a riot?

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

:agreed:

We need a link

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Saxby isn't the limbless guy.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Tiggum posted:

Other than how dangerous it is, you mean?

No, it's perfectly fine except for when it isn't.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Would have been funnier if discoboy didn't dub his voice over the video just to crack some lame jokes.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

bitcoin bastard posted:

Right, I'm trying to figure out why the original comment was posted as a reply to a GIF of an idiot who tried to be 2FAST leaving a Cars and Coffee meet earlier this week.

http://jalopnik.com/mustang-crashes-peeling-out-of-cars-and-coffee-for-the-1769096289

quote:

Caitlyn Jenner has settled one of three lawsuits filed against her over her involvement in a fatal multi-car crash in Malibu, California, last February.

Hollywood agent Jessica Steindorff, who represents supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio, was the plaintiff in the suit, which was filed in June. The amount of the settlement was not disclosed, but Steindorff was seeking compensation for property damages, lost wages and medical expenses, plus punitive damages of $25,000. Jenner’s insurance company will pay the settlement, TMZ reported Wednesday.

Steindorff was driving a Prius down the Pacific Coast Highway on Feb. 7 when she was rear-ended by local realtor Kim Howe’s Lexus. Jenner, driving a Cadillac Escalade, then collided with the Lexus, pushing it into oncoming traffic; the Lexus was struck by a Hummer, killing Howe instantly.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Looks a lot more like a buddhist wheel of life to me, maybe we just see what we want to see.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Wanamingo posted:

Let's hear what Rhode Island governor and former presidential candidate Lincoln Chafee had to say about it.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/05/24/kingdoms-of-amalur-reckoning-had-to-sell-3m-just-to-break-even/

There's a saying in the RI game industry: You can't Strafe the Chafe

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

And That Mom Was Albert Einstein

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Oldstench posted:

Stop loving your pizzas.

He's loving YOUR pizzas:

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/708126389761744896

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Humphreys posted:

That seal be like "I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky!"

You Sir, Have Just Won The Internet. :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

MisterBibs posted:

Low level, personal freude: a friend of mine is moving and while we'll obviously see each other again, I'm going to miss her a whole loving lot.

:five:

Chichevache posted:

I stubbed my toe.

:vince: