Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Roro posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVBfMMMUsGs
Just listen to the crack of her arms as it unbreaks.
EDIT: Christ, I forgot how graphic that was. For reference sake, I was about 9-10 when this advert came out I think. hosed me up something rotten, had to mute the tv when it came on.

So apparently 30 is the perfect spot when you just want to teach them a lesson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Teach posted:

I knew exactly what was going to happen, and it was still wonderful.

I would have sworn snow plow. I've played that game before.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

"I'm going to live until I'm 105!"

Hahahaha, I love this guy.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Donald Trump was right!

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Edit: nevermind, gonna start a derail

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

FreudianSlippers posted:

America is way to wasteful with space. You could fit like three or four Europes into the US but they don't even have half the population of Europe. I mean sure Europe hasn't been relevant to the world in at least 50 years but at least they're good with population density. Not as good as the Asians though, those guys know how to really cram people in.

Yeah, but do you want to live in Kansas?

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Anora posted:

I got to the third video, does this ever get interesting?

no, but I'm sure there were several injustices done to innocent skateboarders.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Different people's brains work in different ways?

Well I never!

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

How do I make gif go

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

I wanted so bad for him to tap her on the back while she was playing

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

:raise:

BRB guys gonna go buy an ounce of gasoline and blow up my toolshed.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Phanatic posted:

The sign overstates things but only by a factor of roughly 2.

Where can I read more about this?

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI5nf1s-8po&t=169s

2:49 Holy cow, this is like when your fireworks don't go off on the 4th of July.... What the gently caress do we do now?

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress, now I want an ocelot.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chichevache posted:

Look on the bright side, maybe she's just an alcoholic and not actually demented. :unsmith:

But then that's what I have to look forward to :smith:

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

lfield posted:

So hang on, what makes a machine gun a machine gun?

Obama

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Parts Kit posted:

A good source from E/N. One of the poster's room mates decided to add on a room in their apartment with the most ridiculously constructed walls you can imagine and then try to sub lease a new person, completely on their own accord.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3779396

Oh my god. I thought I'd had some bad roommates, but oh my god

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

chitoryu12 posted:

I mean sure, technically 2 is better than 1. In the same sense that a baby that dies at the age of 2 was more successful than the infant who died at 1.

This is one of the dumbest analogies I've ever heard.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Motsew posted:

I was loving cringing so bad watching that biker's reaction I had to stop the video. What a loving knob jockey.

Motovloggers are the loving worst. Losing their poo poo over every little perceived injustice on a roadway when the easiest and safest thing to do is just remove themselves from the situation. But that wouldn't lead to that phat Youtube money.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chichevache posted:

Power Rangers look cooler. :c00lbert:

Related and content. This is horrifying road rash that I never want to feel.

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=8b6_1458970372

Extremely:nms:

Ffffuuuuckk. I just put my motorcycle gloves on, think I'll wear them to sleep.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

-Zydeco- posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97hfxth3aas
Wow what an rear end in a top hat. Too bad you can just threaten people with your truck.

What the gently caress happens to people in their lives where they get the idea that this is an acceptable way to act?

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Playboy Playmate Dani Mathers fat shames some lady at the gym on snapchat and gets destroyed:

http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article89843007.html

Sorry if I missed this being posted already, looked for it but couldn't find it.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Azhais posted:

You can probably add "pokemon goer" to that list too. I could see someone swerving all over the road trying to throw a ball at a roadside bulbasaur

I'm actually pretty worried about this as a motorcycle rider. Considering my bike is still in the shop getting fixed from the last inattentive driver that crashed into me.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gorilla Salad posted:

Good lord, all those loving idiots at the gym. Where were the staff?

I've always been curious about this. How much can the gym staff do about idiots doing exercises that are sure to injure them eventually?

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Conservative blogger has a nice 24 minute meltdown when Obama gets re-elected. Around 8:00 she picks up her camera and shows you her trailer, where she keeps her tv on a couch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLoqti0lzAw

From a few pages back but god drat if this isn't the best reason to vote for Hillary Clinton that I've ever heard.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

grumplestiltzkin posted:

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?

On the one hand, watching people whine about losing their youtube income (GASP they might have to get an actual job) is hilarious. Otoh the rules are pretty fuckin' stupid. I can kinda (I guess) see why youtube wants to try to keep it pg-ish, since there's no age gating or anything attached to accounts, but when being a news channel making a report about a real world event can get your channel hosed, it's pretty dumb.

I don't get why this is stupid. Youtube probably doesn't want to screw their advertisers by making them run ads on something about gang rape or teen suicide, and it's not like they can watch every video posted to YouTube to make sure they filter out the graphic poo poo.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Haven't seen this beauty posted yet.

College girl expelled for posting blackface on snapchat.

http://abc13.com/education/students-expelled-over-racist-snapchat/1513976/

quote:

The Snapchat post shows Paige and another female with their faces covered in a dark material with the caption, "Feels good to finally be a (n word.)"

The photo and caption eventually made its way over to Facebook where Kansas State University was tagged. Shortly after, that the post was shared to many students on campus.

"We want people to know this is not blackface. We did not paint our faces intentional(ly)," says Shoemaker.

Meier and Shoemaker have been expelled.

belt has a new favorite as of 22:06 on Sep 16, 2016

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Phanatic posted:

but KSU is a public university, it's bound by the first amendment, and if it expels someone for that kind of thing it's a blatant first amendment violation.

What? I didn't go to KSU but I'm sure they have some sort of student code of conduct, and students are disciplined for not following said Code of Conduct.

And just because a substance has another use doesn't mean it can't be used as blackface which they were blatantly, completely obviously doing.

belt has a new favorite as of 22:40 on Sep 16, 2016

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Phanatic posted:

Yeah, and if the student code of conduct includes things like "You can't say certain things," then those provisions of the code of conduct are unconstitutional. A public university is a state actor, state actors are bound by the first amendment.

I pulled up the first state university code of conduct that came up on google. I'm sure KSU probably has something similar.

Guess you better call your congressman.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

GrandpaPants posted:

http://techraptor.net/content/digital-homicides-games-removed-steam

So this company called Digital Homicide has a bunch of shovelware games on Steam. They tried (and failed) to sue a guy for $10M who had the audacity to call their garbage games garbage. They then tried to sue 100 random Steam users for $18M, subpoenaing Valve for their identities. Valve then delisted their games for being hostile to Steam users. I wonder if Valve will actually stick to their guns and keep them delisted, unlike basically every other time they've delisted a game on their own initiative, one of which included a dev threatening to kill Gaben.

Videogames breed a weird loving culture.

poo poo man I was just checking out their sweet titles and was waiting for the bundle :( the schadenfreude is me. :suicide:

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I want to say I'm surprised goons are defending this but I can totally see a bunch of man-childs defending childish things like calling off from work to hang out with your friends instead.

Must be millennials in this thread, am I right brother?

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Popular "IT'S A PRANK BRO" racist youtuber makes fake racist video and gets exposed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkvwKDTS3Bo

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
What a loving joke. This country and its justice system is a loving joke.

belt has a new favorite as of 04:14 on Oct 28, 2016

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Came here to post this. This loving idiot tries to vote twice, gets caught and then has the nerve to claim that the polls are rigged.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

Toddlers are a lot like drunks.

People don't find it nearly as adorable when I do stuff like that.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Malachite_Dragon posted:

ELEVEN loving THOUSAND SHITHEADS voted for THAT GODDAMN STUPID GORILLA HARAMBE and I swear to god it makes my blood boil. Why the gently caress go to all the effort to actually go to the polls, then?

Because people told them they don't care who they vote for, as long as they vote. Which I completely agree with.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Two Feet From Bread posted:

Just because you ignore something doesn't mean it goes away.

Tell that to my doctor that doesn't exist.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hahaha, this is perfect on so many levels. I hope all those racist shitheads that gave these assholes money lost it as well. Feels good.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wait these people got 20 and 15 years for being racist dickheads?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Teddybear posted:

and threatening black people with shotguns.

My bad I guess I missed that part.