Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
Rarely do you see this much aftermath:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RD740IESnY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Tarantula posted:

This is why you should learn to ride a motorbike in a clear and empty area.
https://streamable.com/bmo1v

Her shoe went back to its home planet

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Roobanguy posted:

mocked hockey and maple syrup in the same sentence.

..ICE hockey?

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
Looks like a real edit to me!

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
My money's on Geraldo being next in line:

https://twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/935976749766205448

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
Christmas for everyone!!

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/29/567286235/oops-american-airlines-accidentally-let-too-many-pilots-take-off-the-holidays

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Did you mean ninja edit?

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
I don't get it

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

gleebster posted:

There's only so many Buddhists to go round.

But boy, do they go round

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

Why does living in the US have to be so confusing. I'm just confused as poo poo about everything at all times.

Confusion is a great business opportunity.

I swear the American dream is about making it as easy and as legal as possible to hoodwink people

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
Laden or unladen?

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Phanatic posted:

I wasn't making an argument in favor of its continued use. I was pointing out that the claim that only those few countries use Imperial measurements is wrong.

An argument in favor of continued use is that some measurements are more convenient than others in certain contexts.

Which they only are if you pretend that there's no rounding in metric.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

CerealCrunch posted:

I like to go to a Berlioz concert and yell "GET IN THE HOLE!"

Stop hectoring

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
The first time I saw the Katamari Damacy intro was on nitrous. Holy Crap.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
There's a perfectly acceptable term to use here instead of "first world country" which is "developed country" but I guess that's not good enough

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
I don't know, looks like it'd be a pane in the rear end

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

vdarknight posted:

You know what?
gently caress him.
I (back in the speccy days*) was regularly in the top 100 of beating games, with proof. It was important, in a very, very small way. I worked like gently caress to beat them and was proud that I had done so on my own, using skill, practice and no bloody sense at all.
But I did it. If some prick swanned up and claimed to have beaten said game, s/he would have known that we would have demanded evidence - and if you'd faked it provably, we'd have eaten your heart.
He is loving with nerds - we are obsessive, mental and really mean in our world. It is important (not really) enough that we pay attention to what is going on.
This smart-arse thinks he can out-think us 'cos of a lovely haircut, a trimmed beard and loving awful ties. You wanna patronise us? Well, bring it. oval office.
The schadenfreude? I'm pissed off that a dickhead has annoyed me through cheating. He's proved he's a scumbag and I'm getting actually annoyed that he thought we wouldn't notice. Pathetic.

(*speccy - the best computer, despite having no sprites, one channel sound and colour clash. But the best games)

I can tell you're still on the spectrum

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
I miss the Katering Show

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

TheMaskedUgly posted:

Wait so the guy standing looking at you weapon in hand deserves not to be instantly assaulted; but the guy with his back turned unaware of you entirely does?

Do you want to win this or not?

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Malachite_Dragon posted:

If your animals live in perpetual fear you are doing something wrong

...but an armed society is a polite society :confused:

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
Can't wait for the post where he claims he's loving this!

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

poptart_fairy posted:

He's not wrong about goons being giant babies when it comes to acting on their fantasies at least.

GOONS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

leethasbro posted:

More like oldpainful???

No, I think that poster just agrees with the nazi and thinks we're overreacting. At least that's how I read it