Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
Don't make me post autist-kickboxing.gif again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
:banjo:

Weatherman has a new favorite as of 13:15 on Feb 21, 2018

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

kemikalkadet posted:

they should fit something like this already
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk9DjO-_rT8

HAY GUYS WHY DON'T THEY MAKE THE BRIDGE HIGHER :downs:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

kemikalkadet posted:

i mean they've already got sensors that flash a warning if an over-height vehicle approaches so it's not that much of a stretch to attach a water screen to that. but yeah that's totally the same as suggesting rebuilding the bridge.

Ah sorry dude, I wasn't trying to make that connection—I think the water screen is really cool :australia: and the idea is a good one.*

Was just shitposting the same thing that always comes up when 11foot8 is posted. My bad.

* then again, there are still truck drivers who have driven through all the warnings and gotten themselves stuck in the loving tunnel :mad:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Krankenstyle posted:

that is the joke

it will only become worse if you put something before it

I don't see what being a power-bottom and goatse have to do with "Krankenstyle", powaqoatse.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

"Heeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!"

KoRMaK posted:

Next time there's an active shooter situation maybe the sheriff should just release a bunch of deer into the halls. Would be a good deterrent and distraction.

Nah just release three but paint the numbers 1, 2, and 4 on their sides :xd::xd::downs:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

It's only been like 15 minutes you fuckers

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
What if the burglar was circumcised?

Also lol at Murricans using "burglarise" as a verb. The verb is "burgle", you idiots. Hence "burglar": one who burgles. "Burgled" is the last past tense.

Edit: autocorrect can go straight to he'll

Weatherman has a new favorite as of 23:43 on Feb 28, 2018

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Junkie Disease posted:

Remember when a Trumper payed to see Hamilton after pence just to yell "we won you lost!" Over and over during the show?

No?

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Admiral Joeslop posted:

That Reddit thread was about what you'd expect.

You just know that these are kids who thought chanting "I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!" as they waved their hands in front of their siblings' faces was totally cool and good and not at all against the spirit of their parents' admonishment to "stop hitting them".

oldpainless posted:

Goddamn this dude fat as gently caress. gently caress this loving fat gently caress

more like oldweightless! HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I believe you mean, “add a 2.54 centimeter border on top of that.”

OK, I keep seeing your ghastly avatar everywhere and need to know how you and the other class-photo-clown-avatar-with-YOSPOS-text goons were inflicted with them.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

oldpainless posted:

It’s a longer word than inch but a smaller measurement then inch, whet the gently caress were they thinking

"Oldpainless"? More like "oldwriteless" :smug:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Phanatic posted:

Jesus, there are 5000 members of the *literal Communist Party* in the US today. Is that worth going all McCarthy over?

No, because what you and your Dunning-Krugerwaffen chums don't realise is that communism is p. good and being a member of the communist party isn't a bad thing (unlike being Phanatic).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
*sprints into thread, out of breath*

Sorry all, had a busy afternoon at work and couldn't grab time to shitpost. Thanks to those who stepped in for me. Without any further ado: