Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
that looks way loving cooler than american football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
my favorite is those huge pile-up crashes. cycling is easily the douchiest sport (unless you count dressage as a sport)

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Last I read Republicans are planning to gut a Medicaid even more (with block grants) so uh keep dreaming.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
entirely possible trump won't get a second term because the country will no longer exist as we know it

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

funmanguy posted:

Who said anything about patoning snake rugby. Let's not make correlations where none exist. *furiously hides hundreds of sketches of snakes in football helmets*

"patoning"? really?

the schadenfreude is coming from within the thread

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Powaqoatse posted:

Dude if you wanna police typos there are plenty better threads than this :pwn:

it's just an extraordinarily bad one, blew me away a little bit

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Stex T posted:

All the Saints need to do is kick the extra point to win the game. Instead, they give up the first defensive two-point conversion in history.

not true, it happened for the first time last season. the team that did it? saints

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Trebek posted:

Why did everyone vote for a president that no one appears to like?

Actually the majority of voters didn't vote for him. #America

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

lmao this is like some poo poo out of a campy satire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
not always true. my dog pins his ears back in anticipation of getting pets.