Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The Colts were still in the game when they ran their play

The Redskins ran it at the end of the half, so it ultimately led to no points. The Patriots scored a TD off the play

Jim Zorn was on his way out anyway and the play was a "gently caress you" to Dan Snyder, Chuck Pagano is still trying to win

The Colts are still leading the AFC South :lol:

The Colts have not beaten a non-AFC South opponent

The Colts are easily the best team in the division

Intruder fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Oct 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

shiksa posted:

i'm very curious what the ideal end result of that was supposed to be

The Patriots get confused and jump offsides

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Burger Trench posted:

I like how long the ball sort of hung in the center's taint. Like, even the defenders waited a half-second to react because they weren't sure it counted as a legal snap.

It hung there for so long because the Colts dude (apparently his name is Colt Anderson, so I guess he ended up on the right team) didn't expect the ball to ever be snapped so it took him a second for it to register that oh poo poo here's the ball

It was glorious

• Locked thread