Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Ok, as of yesterday one of my Cisco agents just stopped working. The error I get is the standard *you forgot to put this phone in the jtapi group*.
The phone is in the jtapi group. I have deleted, recreated and readded the phone
Other cisco agents can log in to this computer. This particular user will not log in anywhere.
I have deleted and recreated the user.
I'm out of ideas, and as usual my vendor has not given me up to date cisco service contracts so that I can call in a TAC case.

What am I missing here?
Cisco ucm 9.1.2 and uccx 9.0.2

Help me goons, you're my only hope (until I get my drat cisco contracts fixed).

Login failed due to a configuration error with your phone and JTAPI or Unified CM. Contact your administratorLogin failed due to a configuration error with your phone and JTAPI or Unified CM. Contact your administratorLogin failed due to a configuration error with your phone and JTAPI or Unified CM. Contact your administratorLogin failed due to a configuration error with your phone and JTAPI or Unified CM. Contact your administratorLogin failed due to a configuration error with your phone and JTAPI or Unified CM. Contact your administratorLogin failed due to a configuration error with your phone and JTAPI or Unified CM. Contact your administratorLogin failed due to a configuration error with your phone and JTAPI or Unified CM. Contact your administratorLogin failed due to a configuration error with your phone and JTAPI or Unified CM. Contact your administrator /rage

Third time I deleted and recreated the phone it finally worked. God drat Cisco why you so hateful.

veedubfreak fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Oct 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread