Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

My good friend my dog boyfriend!! and I are going to LP the Avengers of lovely licensed games: Nicktoons United! In this game SpongeBob, Danny Phantom, Timmy Turner, and Jimmy Neutron must team up to save the multiverse. Like the Avengers, each member has their specialty: SpongeBob uses karate, Timmy basically transformed his fairies into a rifle, Danny Phantom punches people (which is totally different than what SpongeBob does), and Jimmy has turned a hairdryer into a shotgun-like weapon. Together they travel through each other’s dimensions and defeat baddies as a team.

But we won’t just be doing Nicktoons United. I’m planning on releasing a series of bonus episodes. In these bonus episodes, we will look at janky licensed games that are at least tangentially related to our childhood. We may also do Let’s Watches of silly cartoons or whatever else I think might be funny. Feel free to suggest janky games from this era.

Videos:

Bonus: NONE YET

ThatPazuzu fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Oct 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

It's processing now. Sorry for the delay. I'm a dumbo.

ThatPazuzu fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Oct 21, 2015

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

my dog boyfriend!! posted:

Also I don't know how the hell neither of us noticed it when we recorded--Bikini Bottom has become a totalitarian state and citizens are being sucked up and ???????? by tanks before his very eyes and all Spongebob can think about is his loving job

He thinks about his job and then specifically the Krabby Patty formula. SpongeBob is Hank Hill but with burgers instead of propane and randian libertariaism instead of staunch conservatism.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

Chimera-gui posted:

That's fine, it's been years since the show ended so I don't you to remember this stuff. That's why I and other goons will try to correct any mistakes made during the LP.

And I'd say more like super beings in general given the range of powers that were demonstrated on the show but the Lantern Corps would definitely be included here.

And SpongeBob is well established as being an idiot with extreme tunnel vision.

Okay but if you can't tell by the tone we try to set in the first episode, this is meant as a very casual Let's Play where we share our half-memories of old tv shows. Being Nicktoon canon is not a priority.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

Hey, I just wanted to apologize for the delay. Late next week we'll upload more and have enough of a backlog to have a consistent schedule for videos.

• Locked thread