Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I remember watching these cartoons when I was younger. I liked Fairly Oddparents, but was confused on why they decided to crossover with Jimmy Neutron. If anything, Danny Phantom would have been a better show to crossover with. Speaking of; Danny Phantom was a pretty cool cartoon that I regularly watched. The last new episode I remember watching was Urban Jungle, which left me totally confused since 1) when did Danny have ice powers and 2) who were these characters that the main cast knew, but the audience knew nothing about? It also didn't help that there was a really long gap between seasons 2 and 3. And Spongebob... was there too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

The weird thing is that Nick showed Urban Jungle (sixth episode of season 3) in October of 2006 and then later aired the episode you described (episode 2) and the rest of season 3 9. MONTHS. LATER. (July and August of 2007). I would eventually learn about season 3 after the show had ended and read summaries of the episodes that I didn't watch.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

What frustrates me about Nick's treatment of Danny Phantom is that it seems like it had the episodes ready to air, but instead chose to sit on it until a year later.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I hope you're doing okay, ThatPazuzu.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Is there a network with programming for children that doesn't have a crappy record with their properties?

• Locked thread