Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amazing Zimmo

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
I found myself drinking a poor tasting can of beer, I placed it on the bench before I could complete the grizzly task of consuming it...

It looked so naked sitting there by itself so I gave it a skirt made of lemon peels...

This immediately turned it into a hollywood starlet of the kitchen counter and attracted a handsome young suitor by the name of Salt Shaker...

Jealousy would rear it's ugly head on this day in the form of the bad boy called Tomato...

At this point in time I got a bit hungry so I took a bite out of Tomato...

Salt Shaker put aside his rivalry with Tomato and using first aid skills that he learned in the great crusades, saved Tomato...

Having set aside their differences they found love in the arms (or lack thereof) of each other and began to gently caress like rabbits...

Later on the paparazzi would photograph Beer Can lying in a pool of her own vomit in the popular nightclub "Small Plate On Kitchen Sink"....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

welcome to BYOB. I applaude your effort.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

It's good

Amazing Zimmo

The emotional journey of the story was a real roller-coaster ride.

It made me drink more beer

Pedantra

by Lowtax
I don't get mra poo poo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I don't understand what just happened but I'm entertaimed anyway

BeanBandit

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
I want a skirt made out of lemon peels.

dogcrash truther

Amazing Zimmo posted:

I found myself drinking a poor tasting can of beer, I placed it on the bench before I could complete the grizzly task of consuming it...

It looked so naked sitting there by itself so I gave it a skirt made of lemon peels...

This immediately turned it into a hollywood starlet of the kitchen counter and attracted a handsome young suitor by the name of Salt Shaker...

Jealousy would rear it's ugly head on this day in the form of the bad boy called Tomato...

At this point in time I got a bit hungry so I took a bite out of Tomato...

Salt Shaker put aside his rivalry with Tomato and using first aid skills that he learned in the great crusades, saved Tomato...

Having set aside their differences they found love in the arms (or lack thereof) of each other and began to gently caress like rabbits...

Later on the paparazzi would photograph Beer Can lying in a pool of her own vomit in the popular nightclub "Small Plate On Kitchen Sink"....

good poste

Amazing Zimmo

First post in byob so I thought I should put in some effort.

I in no way endorse "VB" but I do endorse "IODISED TABLE SALT"

the tomato tasted funny

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
you have made me look forward to hell, where my delicious breakfast will be free

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ChairmanMeow posted:

you have made me look forward to hell, where my delicious breakfast will be free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

someday breakfast will roam the earth freely; I eagerly await this day, but will probably be dead :(

• Locked thread