Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001

KaptainKrunk posted:

Those images of the cyborg figure are Kylo before they decided to go with just a regular guy. Some of the spoilers talk about his Hamlet moment with Vader's mask.

Snoke definitely shows up in the snow fight. There's that one piece of concept art with him standing over Ren/Finn. He is a sorta sickly alien/snake guy wearing a breather. This goes against the leaked info, which doesn't really mention Luke or Snoke at all. Seems like they kept a really, really tight lid on Act III.

A showdown in the snow with Luke and Snoke would be exciting and the surprise would be great considering what has been "leaked" so far, but I bet they hold out the Luke content to drag people into the sequel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001

a starwar betamax posted:

I was wondering how the asian market pandering would play out

By casting a guy from Central America and another from the Philippines?

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
The reason we haven't seen Luke's green saber yet is because he hid it inside of R2 again.

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001

Gonz posted:

Per a link to a thread on BluRaydotcom’s forums, there’s a guy who’s going into a bit more detail regarding spoilers, and he’s confirming the ViewerAnon leaks, so ViewerAnon is probably legit.

The end of the movie features a scene where a fathier stable boy who worked at Canto Bight from earlier in the film is getting berated by one of his alien bosses to help clean up the mess that Finn and Rose made. The alien leaves the screen and when nobody is looking, the kid uses the force to pull a broom to his hands, then holds the broom like a lightsaber and points it at the sky. Fanfare builds, then credits smash cut.

What in the hell is this for an ending?

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
"Strike me down and I will always be with you."

Paraphrased, but Johnson is trying to tell us even if we end Luke Skywalker now, the character will always be with the audience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
Luke attacking Kylo in his sleep was so fuckin dumb

• Locked thread