Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Christmas was sooo last week dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The stuff arrived. I aim to dispatch on Friday.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Late santa is best santa.
I got a nice bag of matcha kit kat in the mail which was a surprise. I was sure I had already gotten all the gifts. Very good pick since its literally my most favorite sweet and will last all of 5 min.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
You actually have one last gift coming in so I hope you enjoy it

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baal posted:

You actually have one last gift coming in so I hope you enjoy it

Was it a KLK mousepad that is too sexy to post and gives anime a bad name?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Fauxtool posted:

:justpost:

Davincie I'm mailing your poo poo tomorrow

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
Who here is both:

presentless

does not have an announced present on the way?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

*butt slap*

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Don't attack the booty

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Fauxtool posted:

It might have been

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Namtab posted:

*butt slap*

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

IF YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED A GIFT, SAY SO NOW.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Smoking Crow posted:

IF YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED A GIFT, SAY SO NOW.

Davincie hasn't because I only sent it Saturday

He's foreign and idk how long airmail takes

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Namtab posted:

A shiny ava gift cert to the person who I deem to have sent the funniest gift, and makes the best unboxing post

Yo smoking crow I'm gonna let you judge these. Post the winners itt

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Crow if you could get on contact with Bees for me, could you ask him if he received his second gift yet? It was either going to arrive sometime between I think the 15th of this month and early february, I just want him to be on the look out for it.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Namtab posted:

Davincie hasn't because I only sent it Saturday

He's foreign and idk how long airmail takes

this

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I spoke with Knorth earlier, but his package went out last week. Big sorry for the hold-up.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

FirstAidKite posted:

Crow if you could get on contact with Bees for me, could you ask him if he received his second gift yet? It was either going to arrive sometime between I think the 15th of this month and early february, I just want him to be on the look out for it.

i got it, need to post a picture. past few days have been busy with lil bro's third birthday

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

everythingWasBees posted:

i got it, need to post a picture. past few days have been busy with lil bro's third birthday

Alrighty! I'm sorry you had to wait this long for it to arrive from japan, and I hope you enjoy the gift! :)

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I got a thing!

There's stuff in this thing!

Cute stuff and sweet stuff!

Thank you, Space Flower, I love it! :glomp: also, what is everything? or where is it from, rather? :)

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Oh my gosh! Now I'm relieved, because the USPS tracking went dark on me before even leaving the country. Was gonna message you when it came into town, but I wanted to give you a bit of Minnesota. You've got maple sugar and syrup from this year's sugar tapping, and wild rice from our lakes, harvested by yours truly! You can use the sugar as is, or boil it down and make candy. If you haven't had wild rice before, I can ask my grandma for some recipes. It's delicious with venison, but perhaps kangaroo is good too??

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Or maybe he could use the ingredients you gave him to make Canada's specialty - Cooked Wild Rice with Glazed Maple Syrup.

The sugary stickiness of the maple syrup lets you enjoy the wild rice in decadently rich clumps that combine the sweetness of life under the sun and the raw chewiness of the wild itself.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Space Flower posted:

Oh my gosh! Now I'm relieved, because the USPS tracking went dark on me before even leaving the country. Was gonna message you when it came into town, but I wanted to give you a bit of Minnesota. You've got maple sugar and syrup from this year's sugar tapping, and wild rice from our lakes, harvested by yours truly! You can use the sugar as is, or boil it down and make candy. If you haven't had wild rice before, I can ask my grandma for some recipes. It's delicious with venison, but perhaps kangaroo is good too??

Ahh that's awesome, thank you so much! :tem: And yeah, I'll take any recipes you can give :)

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Or maybe he could use the ingredients you gave him to make Canada's specialty - Cooked Wild Rice with Glazed Maple Syrup.

The sugary stickiness of the maple syrup lets you enjoy the wild rice in decadently rich clumps that combine the sweetness of life under the sun and the raw chewiness of the wild itself.

I will probably try this at some point too :)

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Knorth posted:

I will probably try this at some point too :)

Please don't I am making that up.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Though to be seriously I wonder if wild rice and maple syrup could be used to make some high-class Rice Krispies.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Though to be seriously I wonder if wild rice and maple syrup could be used to make some high-class Rice Krispies.

It sounds like a thing that would work, Maple Syrup Wild Rice Pudding

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I'll ask her for recipes when she's back in two days... also lol, I've only ever used syrup on pancakes.

I hope you like the manga!! My plan was originally to get Aria because it's the best, but it seemed like everywhere I checked was doing the same weird gimmick where they priced volume 1 and 3 at under a dollar, but then priced volume 2 at $60-70. Jesus.. . .

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Space Flower posted:

I'll ask her for recipes when she's back in two days... also lol, I've only ever used syrup on pancakes.

I hope you like the manga!! My plan was originally to get Aria because it's the best, but it seemed like everywhere I checked was doing the same weird gimmick where they priced volume 1 and 3 at under a dollar, but then priced volume 2 at $60-70. Jesus.. . .

Oof, jeez manga prices are silly

I read through the first two periods of Seki when I opened it and it seems pretty charming! And really looking forward to sitting down with that NNB manga :tem:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Knorth posted:

Oof, jeez manga prices are silly

I read through the first two periods of Seki when I opened it and it seems pretty charming! And really looking forward to sitting down with that NNB manga :tem:

They're both really good, and from what I've gleaned from your posting, you'll enjoy them a lot :)

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Since it's nearly February I'm gonna go ahead and assume everyone delivered unless Crow PMs me otherwise.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

Since it's nearly February I'm gonna go ahead and assume everyone delivered unless Crow PMs me otherwise.

Seems like davincie is still waiting for the mail.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Bad Seafood posted:

not yet

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Where are the pictures bees!! :v:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Namtab posted:

Seems like davincie is still waiting for the mail.

do you have like a tracking number or something

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Recorded delivery costs extra, but I believe in the royal mail

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Namtab posted:

I believe in the royal mail

Why

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

it's here. im pretty sure the reason why it took so long is that it got hold up in customs , the packaging had a bunch of tears through which you could look through

pictured: one of the smaller tears, i can fit half my hand through one of the other ones

but what is in it???

teh k-on manga sequels!!!! also, the first manga i own now!!!

but there's more, like the best movie ever made

the best time travel movie ever made

and famous normie hit

arigato very much namtab, it was hype and epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Namtab posted:

Yo smoking crow I'm gonna let you judge these. Post the winners itt

Best gift goes to first aid kite and best post goes to terranon