Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
How active do you have to be? I've typically only been remotely active in a few threads here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Bad Seafood posted:

The active requirement is fairly flexible as long as you can prove you've posted with some regularity somewhere.

We just don't want people coming in from other subforums with no VEGETA history.

Alright thanks. Mostly been lurking here with a few posts here and there but I've got a job now and think this might be kinda fun.
A: Brownieftw. Any variation of brownie will work
B:No. Location: U.S.A.
C: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3730400 May have posted in the monogatari thread a few times. Also the Dog Days thread.
D: Madoka/*monogatari/Dog Days/Nichijou/mushishi/Spice and Wolf/ Fate/*
E: I'm fine with pretty much anything that isn't clothes. I plan on getting a usb bluray player to hold me over until I upgrade this PC. I don't do alcohol.18+ is alright as long as it's not the main purpose of whatever it is. *Already have all the spice and wolf manga volumes out currently*
F: Technology, space, cats/big cats/foxes/anything with adorable fluffy tails/ears pretty much.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Smoking Crow posted:

POLL:

When you receive your gift are you going to

A) open it immediately
or
B) wait until Christmas/Hanukkah/whenever you open presents this holiday season

I have no idea, honestly.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Kinda excited to see what fellow nerd I'm going to be sending these body pillows to.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Looks like it will be about 2 weeks before I can send mine out.

Smoking Crow posted:

Congratulations to the lucky poster who's getting a gift from dilbert

I'm not sure if we should be worried or not.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
I'll be shipping my gift off on the 11th, as that's the soonest I'll have spare money. I'll likely put it on 2-4 day shipping, so it will definitely get there before christmas. I went a little overboard on gifts for people, between this secret santa stuff and spontaneous gifting from that last loving sale on steam. So that's why it's getting shipped a little later than I would have liked to get it out.

Brownieftw fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Nov 30, 2015

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Get paid friday and will have money left over after bills. I'll have it all ready to go before then, and ship it out at that time.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
My package is sitting in the post office now. 6-10 business days. International shipping from the US is highway robbery god drat.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
My santee should be getting their package any day now

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Tarranon posted:

stay warm out there, unpresented santas..

I plan on it. Looking forward to the mystery gift, as what i've been seeing from other goons have been awesome. Especially that Nichijou hobby kit.

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

ChubbyThePhat posted:

I finally picked up my package, sorry for the wait!

Internet words

Confirmed not full of bees

Why you wrap so nice?

MOTHERFUCKING ART BOOK YESSSSSSS

Boota makes an appearance!

Also joined by Guts from KLK!

Thanks for the swag Brownieftw! I'm re-arranging my shelf at the moment for stuffed dudes and am pouring over this art book because :drat:

Glad you like it! My reaction when I saw how thick the art book was, was :drat:. I didn't look at how many pages it was until after it arrived. 136 pages of it all. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
A package is here!

Inside is.....
Ahaha what, a comiket bag? The bottom is also torn apparently. :shrug:

Never heard of this before, but CAPTAIN NINTENDO!

Digital artbook for anime it looks like! Not familiar with this person.

Last, but by far the best: a couple Fate/ misc artbooks, and a fate/zero materials artbook!

Doesn't look to be a card in here anywhere. Thanks mystery california goon!

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

vibratingsheep posted:

Crud, the p19 bag got torn in transit? I will pack the next one better, she's been a guest at my convention before and I'm getting her C89 pack next. Glad you like the Fate stuff! I tried to find you the wind up Bersercar but it is hard to find these days.

That's who it was? drat. I actually like their stuff a bit. I just googled bersercar and god drat that's fantastic. i REALLY need to get around to watching Carnival Phantasm one of these days. Hope you have better luck with shipping the bags next time, since it is a pretty cool thing to get actually.
edit: The books also give me more reason to study, as there's a LOT of information on various things in there!

Brownieftw fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Dec 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Merry Christmas to all you goons!

vibratingsheep posted:

Glad you liked it, and sorry I didn't pack the Comiket bag well enough (I meant to ship everything in the bag but the box size didn't allow). I'll make it up to you!

That's not completely necessary, but it's all up to you. I thought it was cool enough to get something from someone I liked a bit, without mentioning it anywhere on these forums.

• Locked thread