Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Parallax posted:

who eats on Thanksgiving at noon

A lot of people. Thanksgiving dinner is usually sometime in the early afternoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
boom boom boom

in the USA, willing to ship within the US. Honestly, within Texas is preferable. If there's someone I can just bicycle to and leave their present on their doorstep, do that

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748330

Favorite Series - Gundam, Girls und Panzer, Yowamushi Pedal, Monster Musume, Bakemonogatari, VOTOMS

Things I'm Ok for receiving - I'm up for pretty much anything. Toys, models, books, blurays, 18+, whatever. Just not the first volume of a long running manga, or anything digital.

Non anime interests - Bicycling, American comics, sci-fi, I'm interested in getting into tabletop miniature war gaming, so some sort of miniatures thing would be appreciated

Shirt size is Large, American region bluray/DVD/VHS, etc.

boom boom boom fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Nov 25, 2015

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
A lot of Americans have already agreed to ship internationally.

We're a very generous people.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Namtab posted:

I'm a nurse
:negative:

The registration isn't over yet, you could change to shipping to Europe only.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I never got a confirmation email from Smoking Crow either

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I meant I didn't get a "got your email, you're on the list" type confirmation email

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Smoking Crow posted:

POLL:

When you receive your gift are you going to

A) open it immediately
or
B) wait until Christmas/Hanukkah/whenever you open presents this holiday season

Immediately. just in case someone sent me food or a live animal

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Reds posted:

Other things you think are necessary: Seriously though, if you send cute girl or character stuff in general it won't end up on display. Sorry, that's just my preferences. I hope I don't sound picky because other than that I'm cool with everything.

You're getting a case of Hip Parade figurines and you're gonna like it

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
sorry, to change my deal at this late hour, but I'm gonna have to restrict myself to shipping within the US

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Fauxtool posted:

I just dropped mine off at the PO

Did you just get something you assumed anybody would like when you first signed up?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Secret Santa duties discharged.

Smoking Crow, when I asked to be matched with someone close enough that I could just lean out my front door and pitch the gift into their yard, I didn't expect you to actually pull it off.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Smoking Crow posted:

Sorry, tentative_8e8op already volunteered so you're second alternate

if everybody works out and nobody needs an alternate, you can have the alternates be Secret Santas for each other!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
poo poo, that's Dozle's Zaku. nice.

• Locked thread