Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Colostomy Bag posted:

No matter who wins we all lose.

Nah. I think there's a twist to that old thing.
No matter who wins, they all lose, but everyone else wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Saw Katakana; thought of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzFSvPqSllw (and it's unfortunately very SC-relevant).

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Propagandist posted:

Thread's getting weird again.

But this time I'm aroused.

That's normal.

Xaerael posted:

This is the most SC relatable MMD. It has it all. The Million mile high club, broken physics, T-Posing, the works!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_errIBSZp1Q

So is this.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Sabreseven posted:

Sorry if I missed this but..

"Inter Dimension software"

Um, so that star marine is an outsourced piece of software? And not in fact made by *CIG/RSI/insert this years holdings company* but some entry level software design students on their first year of work experience training? That kinda explains a lot.

It's an in-universe software house that creates the simulation for the in-game simulation pod.
No, I'm not kidding. This is how far up their own arse they are.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Raskolnikov posted:

sure why not

Because it holds up train traffic and makes everyone very annoyed.
Use a ship instead.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Betting that 6666 won't happen for 10 hours because everyone is just waiting for it to happen.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Tokamak posted:

Idris Hygiene Module

Concept art for the Aegis hygiene module design. The aim was to create a modular bathroom design that could easily be reconfigured for different ships by the same manufacturer. This design shows 4 separate quadrants: showers, toilets, wash basins and locker area. Each module can be swapped out or repeated depending on the ship design.

:gary:

Why are there bars on the ceiling and near the ceiling on the side consoles? Are the ceilings modular? Wouldn't it be easier and safer to just have them under raised floors? Or are they there to grab onto so you can manoeuvre around in case of gravity loss? If so, why aren't there any on the floor, since there would no longer be a distinct ceiling and floor in such a case?

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Eh, they're probably have as much of an idea as CIG does. So yeah.

alphabettitouretti posted:

Razer hardware is garbage. Logitech 4 lyfe.

All “gamer” brand hardware is always garbage. Because it's aimed at gamers and gamers are stupid (cf. Citizens).

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Chalks posted:

Someone point me at a decent mouse with a numpad on the side and I'll be a happy man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

boethius posted:

Is this one of those Magic Eyes, where you have to cross your eyes and not pay attention?

No, it's more like, concentrate really hard, and if you feel something damp wriggling down your leg and the room suddenly smells bad, then you've concentrated hard enough — SC is out.

• Locked thread