Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jan 20, 2008

calmer than you are

Feenix posted:

No one else with the delayed remote-connecting?

It's happened to me a few times and takes about 5 seconds to connect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan 20, 2008

calmer than you are
Get Beamer. Enjoy your new AirPlay goodness.

Jan 20, 2008

calmer than you are

fivehead posted:

Giving the 4K model it's maiden voyage with Ghost in the shell on a Samsung KS8000. Is it just me... or is the interface laggy / ghosty? I'm in 4:2:2 mode.

I use an aTV 4K with my KS8000 and other than the menus being dim, everything is great. 4K HDR iTunes movies look great. Netflix looks great. Haven’t really watched 1080p yet though.

Jan 20, 2008

calmer than you are
I watched Deadpool yesterday and I almost couldn’t believe how good it looked. Very impressed with iTunes 4K movies, especially since movie codes can be had very cheap.

Jan 20, 2008

calmer than you are

Thwomp posted:

This is from the last page but how legit is this service? I'd like to think it's cool but the weird hacks to get around having an actual disc in are throwing up a flag in my head (and does that even apply if you're streaming to an AppleTV? Can you even redeem a code via the AppleTV and avoid the disc thing all together?)

Edit: MacRumors points to some anonymous Reddit user as saying 10/26 is the launch date for the Amazon Prime Video app so take that with a huge grain of salt.

They're just selling you redemption codes for the movies, not sure what you mean by "weird hacks?"

Edit: I've bought like ten movies so far from different services and paid with PayPal. Everything has been fine.