Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Shipping for tomorrow, Leeds UK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

There's no Podcasts app. :confused:

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Endless Mike posted:

Can someone check if WWE Network has an app yet?

I imagine Remote.ipa will get updated sooner or later.

Literally the first thing I downloaded.

Device is understandably rough around the edges. No iCloud Photo Library option I can see, obviously no Podcasts app, audio options look buggy (I can see "Apple TV" and "[AirPlay icon] Apple TV". Hopefully 9.0.1 will fix these. :sigh:

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Rick Sanchez posted:

E: Awful app :argh:

Pokeyman, make this happen.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

I'm surprised that Apple TV can't control HomeKit devices. It'd be pretty cool if you could use the Siri remote to dim the lights, for example.

Then again, HomeKit is a massive disappointment at the moment. There really needs to be a Home app which you can set up IFTTT-like recipes in. Like, "If I open Netflix on my Apple TV, dim the lights".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

flosofl posted:

I have to believe this is Coming SoonTM. It's too useful of an idea not to. If they can get other manufacturers on board I'd get it in a heartbeat. To be honest, all I'd want is integration with Honeywell/Nest for HVAC and something along the lines of controlling Phillips HUE lights.

Also, dear Philips, please bring out E14/SES lights. :argh: