Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012

Feenix posted:

I just tried every light in my house. One by one, scheduled via Home's Automation tab. Not a single one responded.

Here's how wonky it's being...

I sign out of iCloud on ATV. Sign in, Home tab in accounts is not there. Eventually shows up. Once it does, my Automation screens on my iPad and my iPhone 7+ become active (no longer a static info screen.)

I set up my first automation: turn on Kitchen Counter hue light at 3:45pm. All settings are good. Make sure it's set to on, every day, etc...

Wait for 3:45... nothing happens.

(Same for every light except once or twice I got a random light to turn on via automation... but couldn't reproduce it.

** in regular Home (not Automations) I have full control over every Hue light. Works great there. Just not able to automate anything.

Hope that was at least sort of clear.

That was clear. Hm. You are sure both are on the same network - iPhone/pad and ATV? I know sometimes I end up on xfinitywifi because I was somewhere public for a bit and it tries to hit that AP at home instead of mine.

Otherwise kinda coming up bank. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenderama
Mar 12, 2003

Herding Nerds from
2007-2012
Only thing I can suggest is what I did when I had an issue - I had been running the public beta on my phone before I got tvOS updated on my ATV so I had some weird issues with my Ecobee. I had to delete my home and devices, and re-set up, and everything worked. lovely suggestion but all I have, sorry :(