Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Spec bump call it a pro. Wipe out the 4th gen. I’ll bite now that it’s a gaming machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I have AT&T mobile unlimited Premium whatever the gently caress. For my phone. This gives me access to their WatchTV app/streaming. And HBO.
Do any of you fine folks know if I can plug in my credentials anywhere so that it kinda integrates with the ATV TV app or whatever?

Have I asked this before? Am I losing my mind? :)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Jeff a Goldblum is loving amazing. What a guy.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

EL BROMANCE posted:

Best not look him up in the news cycle.

I looked. What am I missing besides him admitting he has a hand fetish?

I also saw some headline about Woody Allen and Jeff being quoted as stating Presuming Innocence until proven guilty...
But I haven’t read it to hear if anything worse was said...