Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Hey Chairmaster we've clashed in this thread for years on my older accounts but sincerely, do not take your life. I care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

This really should have been a bigger story but got swept aside in Trudeaumania

https://twitter.com/POLSToronto/status/654770866597728256

quote:

The co-chair of the Liberal election campaign started working for TransCanada Corp. last spring, providing advice to the firm on its controversial Energy East pipeline project at the same time as he was trying to help Justin Trudeau win the next election.

Dan Gagnier was forced to resign following revelations he had recently advised TransCanada on the best way to lobby the next government, which could well be Liberal. Mr. Trudeau slammed his former top adviser's role with TransCanada on Thursday, acknowledging it created the perception he was selling knowledge acquired on the Liberal campaign trail.

More:

https://twitter.com/macleans/status/654836692906586113

gently caress the Liberals, etc

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

flakeloaf posted:

Find a thing that makes you feel happy in the moment, and enjoy that moment. Nobody has a "happy life". Most of us just have happy moments in quick enough succession that the next one's worth reaching for it.

I've typed a couple of responses to this but they all come our sounding like I'm giving unsolicited advice to the depressed, so I'll just say I also enjoy this philosophy.

I take it one step further in that I've found the things that give me happy moments and made them weekly or daily routines.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Postess with the Mostest posted:

That's what they said about Hillary.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

EngineerJoe posted:

Your provincial government is not your identity. I'm not Doug Ford and you're not going to be Jason Kenney.

On this note, I'm thinking of getting an early start on some PARENTS SUPPORT TEACHERS agit prop for the surely coming Ontario teachers strike this September.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Lightning Knight posted:

I found someone on the forums who knows ChairMaster's first name, and I also knew his birthday and university. I think that's enough info for the police to find him.

Thank you for the update

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

quote:

Lavigne Lalonde said Montreal's crucifix is an important piece of Montreal's heritage, and it will have a new home in a museum space in the renovated city hall where other significant historical items will be on display

Nice shade at the end there