Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

7610 hours of dota 2

mods

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i guess there was a steam breach of billing info or w/e, but luckily i didn't have a CC saved on file. anyway, i opened steam to see even more gifts waiting for me - thanks again those who shared the holiday spirit of gaming. now hopefully i can play them all before too long

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

frank.club posted:

the games thread had some pretty good meltdowns from this.

uhh it's a pretty big gently caress up, man.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

No Such Thing posted:

Plus the new humble monthly came out, so i have some games to give away:

Broken Age
Dropsy
Titan Souls
Lumino City
Life Is Strange Ep 1
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Spelunky
The Talos Principle
Abyss Odyssey
A Story About My Uncle
Contagion (3 copies)
Spintires
Teslagrad
Gravity Ghost
Half Minute Hero
Full Bore
Fly'N

If you want any of these, just let me know somehow, send me a message or friend me or post something or whatever.

i'm interested in Half Minute Hero

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Gunslinger is great and worht the 1 dollar alone of the humble

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i'd get the bundle for Grow Home but i don't think my computer can play it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i have WiiU codes for Affordable Space Adventures & Shantae and the Pirate's Curse if any USA gamers want them (they are region locked)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book, i think you're the gamer who likes Hexcells. well, one of them is on sale right now: Hexcells Infinite. there's also a bundle but i'm not sure i'd want to get 2 other games of the same thing if this one is the best. thoughts??

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

is Infinite or Plus the latest game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Her Story is a cool concept and the mystery remains intriguing until you figure it out. It's possible to spoil it early if you ask the right questions which kinda sucks but.. say la /v/

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Looking for a Titan Souls code from the latest humble bundle just so i don't have those other 2 games in my inventory. Thanks, peace.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'll send you it when I get home, what's yr steam

good poo poo. http://steamcommunity.com/id/synthy

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I got mixed up, it was actually the other bundle I bought lol

oh np

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Thanks but someone already PMed me a Titan Souls code :cheers:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

daamn thanks for the heads up on Grimrock 2

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

does anyone want Volume or TIS? PM me. gently caress the lurkers.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I believe Arf does not currently have a PC and cannot game. The man can barely even post from what I imagine being a cellular phone fashioned out of bamboo and coconut husks.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The Feels game Oxenfree is... free at gog: https://www.gog.com/game/oxenfree

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I didn't know what napping pup was so I took it, and felt incredibly dumb when I finally got it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ehh we da sock mafia ova hea. dr scholl? neva hearda him.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i was kidding dude.. post more and have fun

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

VN Bundle

KARAKARA
Fault milestone one
Fault milestone two side:above
HuniePop
HunieCam Studio
Root Double -Before Crime * After Days- Xtend Edition
Sunrider: Liberation Day - Captain's Edition
Highway Blossoms

Can vouch for all these, they're really good! Have a seat I made some cookies help yourself

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Got a copy of FTL for buying Into the Breach and any imp that doesn't already have it can take it

please listen to this man and take the game, it's marvelous.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Darknesses!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I remember thinking 15 bucks for a downloadable game was insane but it was worth it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nabbed Pancake Dad: Octopus Motherfucker. Thanks OP.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mr. Sophistication posted:

I took Yakuza. Thank you man nurse.

GBS

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Anyone want my Killing Floor 2 code from Burger King?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Bought an Xbox controller for my PC and got a month of free Gamepass with it, don't use it myself. Lmk if you want it and I'll dm the code

I'll take it pls

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ty emmy I'll use it when i get home

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I think emmy's code might be for new accounts only, I'll check it later and keep the homies updated.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

yeah emmy's code is for new customers only, so it's still up for grabs. thanks anyway!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

np. i actually planned on cancelling it for now while i work on my backlog but they added a bunch of games i want to play so, we'll see lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

grabbed, thanks :cheers:

This thread is for iZ Regulars.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I have 8 million copies of Killing Floor 1 (MSRP $1.49 USD). Just add me on steam. Bros. And bras, of course. Add me on Discord. We’ll meet in voice chat to discuss arrangements. I have a gun. Cheers, gamers. And may the force be with you. 🖖

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

got a steam code for disco elysium final cut if anyone somehow hasn't already got it. lemme know

But for real someone should claim this, DE rules

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hizke posted:

I'll never thank Dr. Cool Aids, or have any words of praise for him. Sit and spin on my loving penis bitch, and bob around with your drat mouth for a little bit too.

Alright, dude. It's time to Shut The gently caress Up for a while.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hizke: In that rear end, voted 5 btw. drat. Now that you mention it the number 5 looks like some MONDO TITS AND rear end!!!!!! AUUGUh, bulululuulbloo Yeah fuckin em,hoo yea !

Everyone in IZ watching him slap his nuts against a burning hot radiator: Aight. So how are we going to fix The Angry Video Game Nerd's balding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hizke posted:

I'd like to apologize for my toxicity in the steam giveaway thread. mea culpa. This should be a thread about giving.

*breathing extremely heavily while bringing you into my wet garlicy armpit* stugats. Fudda famly. *dies of a heart attack*