Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i have many keys from humble bundles past sitting around that i've given to people in the past so i have no clue what is still valid or what's already taken anymore so if anyone wants to try rolling the dice with the following codes then please feel free to find me on steam (shirigaruonna)

bit.trip runner 2 (wii u)
sportsball 2 (wii u)
gunman clive (3ds)
"wildstar standard edition"
company of heroes 2 dlcs (4 different ones)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

i can confirm that cook serve delicious is very excellent. don't miss your chance!

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral
May 30, 2009

i already guess 2. you can't guess it again

Soral
May 30, 2009

sheesh

Soral
May 30, 2009

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

My contest yesterday was a big fail so I just put all the names in random chooser so the winner is

Congrats Lumpy the Cook, choose your game & game on.

It was 13 btw.

i will use this random name chooser to give 1 regular in this thread a game of their choice, on halloween night. happy holidays

Soral
May 30, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

May I have one copy of undertale.

you can have one if your name gets randomly picked tomorrow night. good luck.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral
May 30, 2009

this is much less exciting than i hoped it would be. anyways happy halloween. elf help book i added you on steam so i can give you your prize

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral posted:

bit.trip runner 2 (wii u)
sportsball 2 (wii u)
gunman clive (3ds)
"wildstar standard edition"
company of heroes 2 dlcs (4 different ones)

i still have all these codes i think so if any of you would like to have one of these games this xmas season then you may

Soral
May 30, 2009

give assassins creed syndicate to me. i promise to play it

Soral
May 30, 2009

theres a link in the stickied tag zone thread

Soral
May 30, 2009

thank you gimbal lock for assassins creed, which i played as promised, got to the end of a 9 hour long tutorial level and then the game crashed. and thank you elf help book for the anime thing. thank you evil eagle for giving away those epic games. merry christmas everyone

Soral
May 30, 2009

i love video games

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral
May 30, 2009

does anyone want any of this. let me know

Soral
May 30, 2009

ghost in the shell steam key: 33L57-5P9XG-N8DRE

eve online: 2AWCV-23K9Z-ULQFL-939AV-Y9N8Y-EYLYG-K4009
eve ships: VCRDU22NVSUSUNX5BLWPKFCYJ

superfight steam key: 36DXI-IRQRA-66HDV
superfight micro deck (????) 2T0X3-XEJ76-MGGL3

and since people said gray good was ok heres the key for that too: J20HM-Z6JNK-V843H

Soral
May 30, 2009

u should be required by law to post in this thread if you take a key from this thread in thius humble gamers opinion

Soral
May 30, 2009

sent

Soral
May 30, 2009

its hosed up and when someone sniped a code from someone who explicitly requested it from me i decided enough was enough and bought plat

Soral
May 30, 2009

sonic generations and sonic racing starring football manager are both extremely excellent and ive only played 3 levels of lost world but it seems not terrible. definitely pick those up

Soral
May 30, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Are the sonic unleashed stages supposed to be good?

the spagodia levels that rooftop run in generations are based on are some of the best levels in any sonic game ever

Soral
May 30, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

My biggest issue with generations was its overuse of early levels from the games it pulled from. there wasn't anything that felt like a final level and something like egg fleet from heroes or final rush from adventure 2 would have been great to play in the generations engine.

im struggling to remember even a single sonic level from sonic adventure 2 other than city escape so i think they probably made the correct choice

Soral
May 30, 2009

In Training posted:

Dude...did you seriously forget the Pumpkin Hill Rap.

pumpkin hill is a knuckles level you fool

Soral
May 30, 2009

is momodora 3 good? it looks kinda cool

Soral
May 30, 2009

ive never played okami before and i think now is the time

Soral
May 30, 2009

One Man Trash posted:

didn't know where to post this but Tropico 4 is free on humblebundle.com until saturday

thank you.

Soral
May 30, 2009

first regular to reply on the autumnal equinox (PST) gets the $10 steam game of their choice

Soral
May 30, 2009

a little more than 10 hours from now actually

Soral
May 30, 2009

grats trying to jack off. link your steam account or send a pm or w/e and i'll hook you up

Soral
May 30, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

drat I thought it was in like 20 minutes and I was primed and ready to post

oh yeah i just meant the day not the exact hour

Soral
May 30, 2009

the snake boss in the preview screenshots reminds me of tryclyde from mario

Soral
May 30, 2009

i'll do this again on halloween i think.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I hope you're faster than the GBS lurkers: 568HE-AVE3F-DTKRI

goodluck, discount cathouse. i hope you get your game

Soral
May 30, 2009

thank you for the sims 3

Soral
May 30, 2009

origin gave sims 2 away for free a while ago, and i installed it for that. i now have sims 3. perhaps one day i will also use it for sims 4

Soral
May 30, 2009

ive got extra copies of day of the tentacle remastered and va-11 hall-a from the humble bundle

Soral
May 30, 2009

i sent those games

Soral
May 30, 2009

whenever a customer asked for a drink that had optional alcohol i would always max it out but i'm not sure if it ever made a difference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

In Training posted:

Sure. Every single person in my steam list has been playing it recently for some reason

its part of the most recent humble bundle's pay what you want tier