Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

2 is really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i have an extra copy of ground zeroes if someone hasnt played it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

since theres no steam sale thread really ill post this here: no one get axiom verge

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

also first cool person to quote this gets undertale

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

All aboard the feels train.

whats your steam stuff

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

rediscover

added you, im thecream or tier4sexhaver or something

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i should be better friends with evil eagle.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its not pricey at all for what youre getting

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

there was literally a period where you log into steam and youd be inside a completely random account from anywhere in the world, if they had their cc saved you could go nuts

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

is lords of the fallen really painfully mediocre or is it worth a tenner?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

action tortoise is a beast, got me downwell!!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my credit card always gets locked cause my bank thinks its weird that i start making a billion <5$ purchases lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

jesus what the gently caress

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

posting this here too

quote:

making this an impzone tradition
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/5EE4-0000-025C-597F
Extreme Ballet 2: Resurgance

First person to beat this gets their choice of a 15 dollar steam game during the sale. semper games

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

Steam sale soon. Let's all look forward to sharing bundle wealth. Are they doing any gimmick this year, or are they just gonna put up all the sales at once and tell you to have at it?

you know theres going to be rubees or some dumb new poo poo this year that crashes the trade servers

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

to protect tf2 weirdos with $100000 in their hat inventory its become impossible to sell cards

?? something change recently?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah i ust tried it jesus christ. i also had to change my password and im outright locked out of the market for a week. thats really stupid

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My uncle works at Valve and he told me people were using the CSGO marketplace to move money around for illegal arms deals.

Snake: War has changed. ID tagged soldiers carry ID tagged weapons, use ID tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. War has changed.

Drebin: You play CSGO?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dibs on monhun demo!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Does anyone want psychonauts or the monhun demo from the e3 bundle?

got the PM and its downloading. thank you!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

th effects on everything has been improved so much and bushido dodging w/ the hammer feels amazing. i cant wait to sink 500 hours into this baby

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Yes, but how much time will you spend playing the game?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

i wish the new monster hunter was on wiiu...

same but i understand since capcom is really scared of releasing these games in the west and the wiiu has like 1/20th the potential buyers

what i really want is a cable that lets me play 3ds games on the big screen with a texture filter or something

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i still haven't experienced dragon's dogema, im gonna pick it up this sale and play it for the first time. im hoipe

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I was going to put a Bad Rats code in this thread saying it was Metal Gear Solid V, for a lulzy troll, but it turns out you can't get a key from buying a gift on steam, so now I just have Bad Rats in my inventory.

Serves you right.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

For the people who already have generations: the mod that adds all the sonic unleashed daytime stages is awesome

WHAT

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh boy. im reinstalling gens today

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Are the sonic unleashed stages supposed to be good?

the day stages were really good actually, and play just like generations. it was just all the transformed stuff that was gimmicky bullshit

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i do love sonic but while generations is fun, it still has issues for me. namely having any cutscenes at all, dumb boss fights past the first one and a lot of the challenges aren't very fun.

also i know it released as a 30 dollar budget title but only having one level for each major sonic game left me wanting more. i grew up playing sonic 2/knuckles a fuckload and would kill to see way more stages from those games given a modern take

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

imagine literally all of sonic & knuckles done on generations

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

whats up with the sonic team that they made generations and everyone thought it was great and a return to form and then they tried to reinvent the wheel for no reason. like there is an imaginary audience theyre trying to please with new sonic ideas when everyone just wants more of the old stuff

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

well transformed is bogged down by half the levels being a very bad god of war clone, and colors was solid but it had a lot of questionable levels. i also beat it in like an afternoon and felt like i had no reason to replay it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ive just realized sonic team is the billy corgan of the gaming world, trying their damndest to innovate even if it goes in weird bad directions while everyone just wants more siamese dream and they're really pissed about it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Sonic 1: Gish
Sonic 2: Siamese Dream
Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Mellon Collie
Sonic Adventure 1/2: Adore
Sonic 2006: Machina
Sonic Unleashed: the Zwan album

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i cant believe this happened..

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

wow thats my reaction to corgan on ecw and sonic fighters. the parallels are endless here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

broke ANd owns a vita