Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i request fairy bloom freesia because that name is gay as heck, much like myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

yessss

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

tfw blankets and its cold around you

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

give me that sfv beta imo

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

i still have one its yours and i guess if sofia coppola doesnt tell me their steam by the end of this day theres another one up for grabs

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thereisnoyhwh

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

ohhh my god how did i get this zelda avatar

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

elf help book posted:

7610 hours of dota 2

its ironic

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

if you look at my ingame stats you'll see that the hours are a poor display of my actual time invested since I basically had it on on a computer that wasn't turned off for 2 years, but I am well aware of the lingering darkness in my soul/human shell

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

bbg and I actually played together like a month ago and I was expecting him to spit a lot of failaids and faggots and stuff, but he was very polite irl

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

elf help book posted:

yea im sure you dont actually play it, and it was something on an old computer a long time ago, thats why its your last played game

please dont own me anymore, i'm really fragile as a person

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

audiosurf is good, its one of the few games i don't get annoyed playing co-op with my boyfriend and its good for non-gamers in general, if you are going to show someone a new song, its just a more immersive way to do it. especially if you listen to a lot of music. if anyone wants to trade last.fm accounts, i've beenn "scrobbling" since like 2005

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

no. audiosurf 2 is completely trash and awful, and there was that beat-hazzard game that was supposed to be a shmup audiosurf, but its godawful. the closest thing I can think of is like vib ribbon

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Soral posted:

i still have all these codes i think so if any of you would like to have one of these games this xmas season then you may

i will take the bit trip one if its still around

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

what are the assassins creed games

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

they are like blood, cum and flesh, but no organs

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Hell. I'll take a dark souls.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Friendly Tumour posted:

I got a spare Don't Starve Together i got no idea it came from. dont midn the bloodstains

my boyfriend wants this game if you still have it

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

Got some good stuff for you guys on Day 2:
Metal Gear Rising: Revengence - Metal Gear + Platinum Games. Need I say more?
Sonic Generations - Modern Sonic stages are a speed gamer's dream.
Resident Evil 4 HD - One of the best games of all time. Enough said.
Ys Origin - The intro cutscene is boring as hell but this game owns.

Same as last time, just claim a game and I'll get with you.

If I've already gifted you something I'd like to spread the love. Please understand.

Day 1:
Ys Oath in Felghana - gifted to 01011001
Binding of Isaac Rebirth - gifted to frank.club
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death - gifted to In Training

evil eagle is a big owner.

I'd take R4HD, or if it is already claimed I would do Ys origin instead, but all 4 games are great

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Dang it changed while I was quoting it but I accept this fate and am proud of those who have been given a new adventure to undertake

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

that game actually looks p ownage

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

No Such Thing posted:

I got Nuclear Throne and South Park: The Stick of Truth to giveaway this month, along with some older poo poo no one wanted last month.

gimme nuclear throne please thanks

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

No Such Thing posted:

you have the worst steam names i've ever seen.

thank you, they are largely generated by a markov bot

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Soral posted:

ghost in the shell steam key: 33L57-5P9XG-N8DRE

eve online: 2AWCV-23K9Z-ULQFL-939AV-Y9N8Y-EYLYG-K4009
eve ships: VCRDU22NVSUSUNX5BLWPKFCYJ

superfight steam key: 36DXI-IRQRA-66HDV
superfight micro deck (????) 2T0X3-XEJ76-MGGL3

and since people said gray good was ok heres the key for that too: J20HM-Z6JNK-V843H

i took grey goo, thanks cutie

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

I own sonic racing but not the other two, evil eagle. generations seems actually good,. I don't know what lost world is.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

don't fret, you've already realized the moral choice to make

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Fungah! posted:

i dont thnk ive ever seen that guy post outside this thread nd only ever beggng for games in this thread if tht helps

i'm actually that constant buzzing of white noise in the background check and see, you'll be shocked, but I also agree you should get the games, once its tripartite from was reveald

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

yes its the eyes ~the window to the soul~