Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

I just stumbled on this game and am super intrigued. Played about an hour as an assassin and got stomped by someone mercenary and a girl. Game feels wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The game's main quest is actually about how you can kill yourself with 30 different builds in the same encounter because you're a retard.

Dec 26, 2012

im trying to do something that apparently requires 8+ constitution, perception, and intelligence. ive trying to run a very specific build through the game to do this one very specific thing. this game owns

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
bumping to let everyone know i have the #1 negative review for this game on steam. AMA

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who cares

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THE PWNER posted:

bumping to let everyone know i have the #1 negative review for this game on steam. AMA

Why don't you like it?

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

THE PWNER posted:

Thank you mods.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

THE PWNER posted:

PWNED again.

Dec 26, 2012

THE PWNER posted:

thanks, THE PWNER

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I kind of like The Pwner but, I don't want to read there brags about having a review on steam, so thank you.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

He's too sadbrained to enjoy things and calls MMOs "morepigs".

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The pwner is out of control!

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
Hey ragg the games you post about are good

This game looks mega sweet and I intend to turn it inside out

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Coolguye posted:

Hey ragg the games you post about are good

This game looks mega sweet and I intend to turn it inside out

Have a wonderful time.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The new content in the final area looks cool. The only downside is that it made my speedrun obsolete.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Unguided posted:

The new content in the final area looks cool. The only downside is that it made my speedrun obsolete.

Why would you speedrun a RPG that's more about story than combat. WTF.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

To see what the minimum requirements for beating the game are, just a fun thing to do while trying to figure out what skills are needed to get through the various storylines.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So not a speedrun. Gotchya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

Why would you speedrun a RPG that's more about story than combat. WTF.

Because it's cool

• Locked thread