Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

The Rat posted:

The uniforms of the Imperial Guard are camouflaged in order to protect their wearers by hiding them from sight.

The principle is that what the enemy cannot see he cannot kill. This is not the way of the Adeptus Astartes. A Space Marine’s armour is bright with heraldry that proclaims his devotion to his Chapter and the beloved Emperor of Mankind. Our principle is that what the enemy can see, he will soon learn to fear…

Lone Survivor would have been a million times better if you replace afghans with orks and had the last 45 minutes be about recovering gene seeds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I spent too much of my youth reading star wars bullshit to waste any more of my slipping youth reading corporate level fanfiction. But when death begins to loom and even the thought of sex becomes too laborious, I will probably read this

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
OK, Rat. I read some and that poo poo's alright. Thanks

• Locked thread