Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ben Carson
Marco Rubio
Jeb! Bush
Carly Fiorina
Ted Cruz
Mike Huckabee
Chris Christie
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Bobby Jindal
Rick Santorum
Lindsey Graham
George Pataki
View Results

• Locked thread
Mappo
Apr 27, 2009

cool kids inc. posted:

So, this lack of any kind of seating for the public is kind of a big deal here on campus, and the counter protests are going to be thoroughly entertaining. Why they chose such a big location when they weren't going to USE any of it baffles. The 150 tickets for Students, Faculty, and Staff are given to chosen people(No public attendance as far as I can tell) and there's no kind of indication as to who is on the list or how to get on it.

I imagine this is the republican parties doing and I can understand why. They really don't want a repeat of what happened last year. A empty stadium is better than a repeating news clip of their base giving a standing ovation to "Gays shouldn't serve in military", " Women can stop legitimate rape." or "Mexicans arnt really people."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread