Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ben Carson
Marco Rubio
Jeb! Bush
Carly Fiorina
Ted Cruz
Mike Huckabee
Chris Christie
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Bobby Jindal
Rick Santorum
Lindsey Graham
George Pataki
View Results

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Do none of this links in the OP work? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nice!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The wall, again with the wall.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Seriously, why don't they allow the moderators to mute individual candidates? It would be hilarious.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The moderators don't seem to enjoy their job this evening.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I want more Trump. :(

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

My best friend died of a marijuana overdose, so sad. Thank you for speaking out John Kasich!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Are they purposely giving Kasich a bunch of time? Seems he gets way more than the other lower tier losers. This clown will probably get a huge bump now.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Yeah, Christie, the government needs to do what it's supposed to be doing, BANNING MARIJUANA!!!!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Joementum posted:

I'm 100% convinced I was right that he had advanced knowledge of Jeb!'s attack on Rubio's voting record, which didn't end well for Jeb! It wasn't a campaign ender, but oof, it might have been if there weren't enough clips of the candidates attacking the moderators during the rest of the debate.

edit: oh, wait, campaign ender for Jeb, duh, but I still don't see how?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Joementum posted:

Eight years of Hillary openly making GBS threads on the Republican party is going to be a lot of fun.

Makes you wonder how things would have turned out if she had won in 2008 and a more experienced Obama was the inevitable candidate this time around.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Joementum posted:

Probably about the same. 2016 Hillary doesn't exist without 2008 Barack Obama.

I thought that might be the answer, I'm just going to keep believing in my version where she dominates the republicans and Obama sweeps the electoral map in 2016. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hal_2005 posted:

Kudlow & Santelli pass for Liberals? WTF. How loving far right are you? Both of those guys endorsed and do so everyday the most hawkish monetary and tax policy you could get away with on national cable tv.

:ironicat:

• Locked thread