Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ben Carson
Marco Rubio
Jeb! Bush
Carly Fiorina
Ted Cruz
Mike Huckabee
Chris Christie
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Bobby Jindal
Rick Santorum
Lindsey Graham
George Pataki
View Results

• Locked thread
Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Chris Christie is like Rush running for office; and somehow he's not the craziest person on the stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
It's not dumb to ask why his question made no sense. It is dumb to imply that has any relevance for his ability to vet staff.

Stupid answer for a stupid question.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
I love Trump

"If only we were as unpredictable with guns abroad as we are on the streets at home!"

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Fiorina: Every time the government gets involved with something, it gets worse.

Like that alternate reality where the FTC blocked that Compaq merger. Sure was worse for everyone!

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Look, I'm less offended by Trump than I am by the dozen other people on the stage saying ideas that are just as stupid and evil as Trump's while wrapped up in the facade of a "policy wonk" or "statesman" or whatever other respectable politician cliche we have become accustomed to.

Trump's thing is basically, "I'm Lex Luthor and I've got Lex Luthor ideas." The GOP might as well be faced with an honest impression of what they sound like. It'll force them to change or die.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

NPR posted:

Debate clock:
Rubio: 8:44
Fiorina: 8:37
Kasich: 8:06
Trump: 7:44
Cruz: 6:52
Christie: 6:30
Huckabee: 5:47
Carson: 5:28
Paul: 5:03
Bush: 4:56

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Trump on the debate being so loaded vs the Dem debate: "I don't know if our people didn't negotiate a deal as good as their people did."

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE WON A DEAL VERSUS THE DEMOCRATS

TRUMP FOR PARTY LEADER

No poo poo though I laugh at how everything is a bargaining 'deal' in his world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

zen death robot posted:

I really can't figure out why the CNBC people thought that was a good idea after he knocked that question out of the park in the first debate.

"All the other CEOs also declare bankruptcy, but you never hear about it because they're not famous print-worthy celebrity fodder like me." That was basically his repsonse. How was that "knocking it out of the park"?

• Locked thread